Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? (1061 Views)

3 Officials Resign From Governor Obaseki's Cabinet / Out Of The 15 Senators That Decamped From APC To PDP, 14 Will Not... / Impeachment: APC Days In Aso-rock Are Numbered, As Senate Concludes Plan For Imp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by proxillin(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
With the result seen so far, its looking like a political miscalculation now

They all resigned in droves from Obaseki's government prior to this election to portray Obaseki as being abandoned.

They call it serious own goal in football.
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by foxxydude: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Obaseki won't be that foolish to accept them back
They should meet Oshiomhole and Ize-Iyamu for appointment

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by IGBOSON1: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Serves the two-faced greedy fuc/kers right! Let them go to Oshiomole to give them work!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by proxillin(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
BigEcommerce:
They will decamp back

I suspect this too

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by Gondonu: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hehehe! This reminds me of a story titled "who pushed me" about a man unexpectedly pushed into a Crocs- infested water & he miraculously swam out only find himself unexpectedly marrying the king's daughter after the feat.Cant recollect that story vividly again.

I guess the good Lord just put Governor Obaseki into this political turmoil just to help him weed all the traitors masquerading around him as helpers just to make his second ascension to Osadebe House an extra-ordinary feat.Imagine the insult by Kabaka to this man's wife.I tap into this grace.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by helinues: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Make you guys know say winning an election through ballot is one face, winning at the court is another
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by proxillin(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:
Make you guys know say winning an election through ballot is one face, winning at the court is another

Court for what? Is election decided at the court?

what excuse does apc has to head to court? that what?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by helinues: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
proxillin:

Court for what? Is election decided at the court?

Are you saying this election won't lead to court case?

You see those reported cases of violence, that's exactly what the court case would be about, make PDP dey remember say INEC could cancel some of the votes where they are leading with big margin.

We all saw what happened at Osun election.. Never pray for such in Edo state though

Politics is too complicated and not for gentle man
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by proxillin(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

how? on what ground?
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by 21cents: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
BigEcommerce:
They will decamp back
politics or not, even the devil knows I'd never accept their decamping to my party again if I were Obaseki.

I hate disloyal and traitorous devils around me.
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by proxillin(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

You see those reported cases of violence, that's exactly what the court case would be about, make PDP dey remember say INEC could cancel some of the votes where they are leading with big margin.

We all saw what happened at Osun election.. Never pray for such in Edo state though

Politics is too complicated and not for gentle man

if the number of votes in the affected can give APC lead, it will lead to rerun, not tribunal.

what happened in osun was because the cancelled areas are significant enough to tilt the result.

and after the rerun, we saw how apc went to the lead.

PDP went to the tribunal because of the circumstances around the suspension..it was crooked and also PDP voters were chased away during re-run.

APC has not proven to us that the votes in the violent areas can give them lead...
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by helinues: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
proxillin:

if the number of votes in the affected can give APC lead, it will lead to rerun, not tribunal.

what happened in osun was because the cancelled areas are significant enough to tilt the result.

and after the rerun, we saw how apc went to the lead.

PDP went to the tribunal because of the circumstances around the suspension..it was crooked.

APC has not proven to us that the votes in the violent areas can give them lead...

Pdp in Osun never thought about this... This is politics..

Let INEC declared the final results and watch the losers running to court
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by proxillin(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

Pdp in Osun never thought about this... This is politics..

Let INEC declared the final results and watch the losers running to court

lets wait till Inec declare inconclusive. But right now, inec is still busy announcing results...lolz
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by helinues: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
proxillin:

lets wait till Inec declare inconclusive. But right now, inec is still busy announcing results...lolz

We are all waiting
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by Franktom247(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
They wont come back and beside PDP will give obaseki their own members as commissioners not all those working with him now will survive
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by chinjo(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tinubu and Oshiomhole will give them appointments in their cabinet.
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by kalu61(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:
Keep consoling yourself.
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by kalu61(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
For then to take that decision for God knows what reason, they must be aware of the consequences. No big deal. Life goes on. I pity those who got no life aside politics, for they shall turn to politicslal jobbers and peanut
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by udumosam23(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sometimes God puts you into a situation to enable you know who you can trust.

These aren't loyal. Truth is, even the people who convince them to decamp won't trust them with sensitive positions.
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by proxillin(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
udumosam23:
Sometimes God puts you into a situation to enable you know who you can trust.

These aren't loyal. Truth is, even the people who convince them to decamp won't trust them with sensitive positions.

when I saw those defection on daily basis, I said its over for obaseki.

Those snakes will be thinking, we show him pepper, not knowing it was a suicide mission.

Snake humans
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by complexBoss12: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is the beginning of the end for one frog faced short man

its not that person you are thinking about, its the other one
Re: What Is The Fate Obaseki Cabinet Members That Decamped To APC Days To Election? by Jakemedg(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:
Hypocrite but you were not supporting any candidate before

You better tell Tinubu not to come out for Presidency 2023 if he doesn't want to be retired from Politics.

(1) (Reply)

Pencom: Buhari’s Nominee, Hannatu Musawa, In NYSC Certificate Scandal / Why Are Yorubas In This Forum So Much Against Nnamdi Kanu / Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Sets Fulani Herdsmen Houses On Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.