Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 (36213 Views)

El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau / Kingmakers Pick Bashir Aminu As New Emir Of Zazzau / Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by happiness247: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Inalilahi wainailiahi rajuhun
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by Sardauna24(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is a great loss,we loss our father..may your soul rest in jannatul firdau's
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by ArticleBeast: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Allahu Akbar !

I was opportuned to meet and dine with this man sometime around 2016. I see him as a father figure, a man of wisdom and dignity. RIP Shehu Idris, Zaria will miss you, kaduna will miss you, Nigeria will miss you. May we all live respected and die regretted.
Very nice man. Met in January and February. Very learned man with exposure. God rest his soul
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by ohabiam: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheChameleon:
Emirs dying like flies

Yeah, ur Fulani masters

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by Teejay13(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
RIP HRH Shehu idris. You shall forever remain in our heart!
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by kingi777: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
I was shocked when I saw the headline news of the death of the great Emir of Zazau. Zaria is a peaceful town because of him. He saw both Muslims and Christians as his people and rendered justice without biase. He didn't tolerate violence at all. May God forgive his short comings and grant his soul eternal rest.
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by Yakson09: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Allah Yajikan Maza. indeed a great loss to the zazzau Emirate council.

Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by TheChameleon: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
ohabiam:

Yeah, ur Fulani masters screwing ohabiams mum
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by Warlord2014(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Such a sad news...rest in peace baba.
As an Alumni of UNN, i pour my condolence.
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
The angel is visiting these ruling Fulani houses in 2020

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by ohabiam: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=TheChameleon post=94126711][/quote]
Yeah, thats ur afonja mum, slurping her Fulani masters balls.
And thats how she got piece of garbage, ur shitty genesis !
C.O.C.K sucking afonja shit !!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by Ofiagu(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Allahu Akbar !

I was opportuned to meet and dine with this man sometime around 2016. I see him as a father figure, a man of wisdom and dignity. RIP Shehu Idris, Zaria will miss you, kaduna will miss you, Nigeria will miss you. May we all live respected and die regretted.

This man was a great king.
His palace is a big office complex because of the numerous humanitarian activities going on there daily.
Administration of the this Emirate is like administering a government. And that's because the Emir carried a lot of works and services for the benefit of his people.

On relation to peace building in Kaduna state, he has the reputation for peace building in Kaduna state and in Nigeria at large.

HRH, saw the governorship contest between a son in-law of his and another; he did not inrerfare not take side with his son in-law. When the other person won, HRH did not habour hard feelings. He lived a good man.

I hope the transmission will see smooth and the Emirate will experience similar or better leadership from the next Emir who will ascend the throne.

The late Emir has capable and matured sons who are educated and experienced even in government works.
A successor will not be difficult to find.

RIP to the deceased!
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by TheChameleon: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
ohabiam:

Ohabiam to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
Yeah, thats ur mum, slurping her Fulani masters balls.
And thats how she got piece of garbage, ur shitty genesis !
C.O.C.K sucking shit !!!
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by zebra(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
litathom:
I don't care, he enjoyed while he was alive.

All these accolade and he couldn't advice the presidency on good governance.
And El-Rufai
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by PeaceNexus(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Chai....the first time I had an encounter with him was in 2007. A very calm emir. May his soul rest in peace
okrote4real:

https://www.facebook.com/393816480127/posts/10164179912705128/
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by penocrat1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dammmn nigggar
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by Reference(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wow. An icon has left this building.
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by Mahmuday123: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
compton11:
why are many northern OGs are dying during this corona??
Rip shehu
Northern leaders are dying because most of them are very old
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by juman(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Generation of idiots and fools that failed nigeria.

May all of them go to hell fire.

Nigeria of yesterday was better than today.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by Sardauna24(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
airminem:
sad Emir Shehu Idris was a loyal, selfless leader. He lived a life of service to humanity. I remember he always honor an invitation to attend passing out parade at the Nigerian Military School for decades as a guest. Truely a patriotic man. Rest in peace His Royal Highness.
Absolutely truth..

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by Ayobami7(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by potopotoking: 5:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Roast in Hell mohammedan camel shite. lipsrsealed shocked cry

The demon midget Hell Rufai and his children will be next, God willing. smiley cheesy grin
Re: Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 by Shimran(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2020
potopotoking:
Roast in Hell mohammedan camel shite. lipsrsealed shocked cry

The demon midget Hell Rufai and his children will be next, God willing. smiley cheesy grin
And you son of God will be here eternally. Your God died for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Olubadan Saliu Adetunji Arrives Palace, To Be Buried Today (Video, Photo / Oba Taofeek Fatusi Obawole Installs Young Man As Chief In Texas, USA / Ooni Ogunwusi Hosts Eze Chukwuemeka Eri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.