Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

“am I Dreaming?” Adams Oshiomhole Asks Himself An Existential Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “am I Dreaming?” Adams Oshiomhole Asks Himself An Existential Question (485 Views)

Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists / Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“am I Dreaming?” Adams Oshiomhole Asks Himself An Existential Question by TimiAkinno: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
BENIN CITY, EDO STATE — Finding it extremely difficult to believe the election results and figures being reeled out on his TV, Adam Oshiomole of APC, and self-imposed godfather and bank-roller of the APC Candidate in the state Pastor Ize-Iyamu, asked himself if what he was seeing on TV was a dream or reality. He had to give himself a hard knock on the head just to ensure he wasn’t dreaming

According to sources close the APC Chieftain, Oshiomole has promised the top leaders of the party that he would do all his best to ensure that the Party clinches another victory in his state.

Read the full story here: https://danfoxpress.xyz/am-i-dreaming-adams-oshiomhole-asks-himself-an-existential-question/
Re: “am I Dreaming?” Adams Oshiomhole Asks Himself An Existential Question by bewla(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
short man chop double
Re: “am I Dreaming?” Adams Oshiomhole Asks Himself An Existential Question by chinjo(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
No you are not. Any attempt to sleep you go receive slap. So you better open your eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Falana-led Group Mobilises Nigerians For September 28 Nationwide Protest / Nigeria Turns 60: Can Africa's Most Populous Nation Remain United? - BBC News / US Should Classified Fulani Murders Cow Soldiers And SARS Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.