Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Banker At A Restaurant - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Banker At A Restaurant (354 Views)

Motivational Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tomato / See The Hot Dog I Was Served In A Calabar Restaurant LMAO / Very Funny: Two Fat Ladies In A Small Restaurant Struggling To Do Their Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banker At A Restaurant by TheObservatory: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
A banker went to a Yoruba restaurant in Ibadan to eat.

Banker: What do you have?

Waiter: Amala, Ewedu, Gbegiri, Ofada Rice, White Rice, Efo Riro, Akara, Iyan, Ewa Agayin, Moi-Moi, Eba, egusi , Obe Ata...

Banker: Okay... bring a plate of Ewedu and Gbegiri with Amala, put 2 ogufe, 1 shaki, 2 ponmo, 2 abodi, 1 roundabout and pack 2 Ofada Rice with beef and Obe Ata takeaway....

Waiter.... How do you want the ewedu? Do you want it on top or in another plate.

Banker... Put it on top and spread the Amala well well.

Waiter..... What about the takeaway?

Banker....... Same thing, pack it together in one plate.

Waiter..... Will you like pure water or bottle water?

Banker ..... Bottle water.

Water....... Cold one or room temperature.

Banker...... Chilled bottle of water.

Waiter: Oga Sorry Sa, awa food don finish.

Banker: (angrily) Why then did you tell me that long menu? And all the series of questions you've been asking? You've been wasting my time.

Waiter: (smiling) Oga Sa, Shebi when I come to your bank ATM; after asking me for English or Yoruba, withdraw or check balance, PIN, savings or current, amount, print receipt, no receipt, your ATM go come tell me say, *Temporarily Unable To Dispense Cash*

Shebi now you know how e take dey pain..... ������

Good day all and please do enjoy the rest of ur day! �

*Oracle of Words.

Copied

3 Likes

Re: Banker At A Restaurant by dingbang(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Banker At A Restaurant by Ericmusic(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
[s][/s]mad oooo grin wink grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fun / #SMAN And #SWAN Is Wrong / Aunty Cannot Remove The Adhesive Gum On Her Head (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.