Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Video Nigeria Pastor Kills And Buries Woman Under His Church Altar In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Nigeria Pastor Kills And Buries Woman Under His Church Altar In Ogun State (1152 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Nigeria Pastor Kills And Buries Woman Under His Church Altar In Ogun State by Buzor16: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Two prophets of an affiliate of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church were arrested for the brutal murder of a woman and buried her headless body on a church altar in Ewekoro, Ogun state.

The suspects have however given details on how the heinous crime was committed.

Crimepuzzle reports that the victim, identified as Raliat, according to one of the prophets was a member of his church incident.

Tobiloba Ipinse, 37, founder of Holy Garden Christian Evangelical Church, a branch of Cherubim and Seraphim at Elebute area of Ewekoro, and the victim’s lover accused Shopeju Daniel, 42, of Oba Onimajemu, also a Cherubim and Seraphim, at Egbado Junction, Itori, of masterminding the evil act.

Tobiloba, however, affirmed that the killing actually took place in his presence.

In his word:

“I was in my room on that fateful Wednesday when someone came to call me at about 10:00 pm, saying some people were waiting to see me in the church. On getting there, I saw Shopeju with seven other people, including a woman, all in black and red apparel. To my surprise, I saw Raliat Sanni in their midst. Her hands were tied, and she had a mask on her head. Shopeju was Click Here To Watch Full Video And Continue Reading

Re: Video Nigeria Pastor Kills And Buries Woman Under His Church Altar In Ogun State by Righteousness89(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: Video Nigeria Pastor Kills And Buries Woman Under His Church Altar In Ogun State by Harrykn: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
What could be the cause of all these killings in ogun?
Re: Video Nigeria Pastor Kills And Buries Woman Under His Church Altar In Ogun State by Franzinni: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Old news... Be like cold fire
Re: Video Nigeria Pastor Kills And Buries Woman Under His Church Altar In Ogun State by cassidy1996(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
things are happening
Re: Video Nigeria Pastor Kills And Buries Woman Under His Church Altar In Ogun State by Mayng01(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

See Photos And Names Of Alhajis Sponsoring Boko Haram In Nigera / Friends Mourn Gallant Police Officer Killed During Bank Robbery In Osun (Photos) / A Fraudster Just Sub Netflix With My Ecobank Acc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.