Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Swipha My Foot - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Swipha My Foot (1529 Views)

People With Flat-Foot Cant Be In The Military: Why? / Good Oppurtunities For Foot-ballers To Travel To Malaysia / Are You A Foot Baller And Want To Play In European Club. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swipha My Foot by Chimonie(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2011
angry
Could you imagine that while the last vacancy publication was still on,the hr man in swipha had called his girlfriend in Imo state to send her cv/credentials to his personal email which she did.
Bearly a week of the publication, he called and told her that the vacancy publication will end within that one week as against the two weeks pubished in the papers.
Before the end of the two weeks,they had selected and started inviting people for interview this week.
The lady called and told me she was coming to lagos this week.
Why are companies and people so unfair ? why not give everyone a chance?
why the preferential treatment ?
Re: Swipha My Foot by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
Well, that is the IMM thing, may God help us in Nigeria. Amen
Re: Swipha My Foot by Odunnu: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
Take it easy, when your God given job comes no one wil take it from you.
Re: Swipha My Foot by Ajengogo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2011
@ Odunnu

U are very correct. That is always my believe. God. But em em em I hope you are not the girl in question here? Am just curious. No offense pls
Re: Swipha My Foot by Odunnu: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2011
Nah,i'm not the gurl. Didnt even know SWIPHA advertised.

(1) (Reply)

Live-in Domestic/house Help Needed Urgently. / Total Nig Calling For Aptitude Text / Bell Oil & Gas Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.