Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

INEC To Announce Obaseki As Winner - Edo Decides 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Announce Obaseki As Winner - Edo Decides 2020 (512 Views)

Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out / Tyrant Oshiomhole Bares Fangs, To Announce Obaseki’s Disqualification From APC / More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC To Announce Obaseki As Winner - Edo Decides 2020 by infozakatips: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
The Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC). Set to announce. Governor Godwin Obaseki. As the winner of Saturday’s Edo governorship election.

Therefore, According to the results, from 17 Local Government Areas. Confirmed by INEC so far. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate is leading. With over 82,000 votes.

So, As it stands after results from 17 LGAs:

Ize-Iyamu/APC: 212,983

Obaseki/PDP: 295,296

As of the time of filing this report, there is only one local government area left to collate.

Still Obtaining more info

Source: https://zakatips.com/obaseki-as-winner-inec-to-announce-edo-decides-2020-results/

Re: INEC To Announce Obaseki As Winner - Edo Decides 2020 by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
My problem in all these is that I have been wondering how up to 200k people voted APC if indeed this was FREE and FAIR.

What was their motivation? I am not really a partisan as both PDP and APC are birds of a feather but the build up to Edo election was just so annoying that you can't help but show sympathy on Obaseki.

How shameful it was for some people to be saying Obaseki is ungrateful and disloyal. SHAME

How else do you want him to be loyal? To be taking permission from Oshiomole for anything he wants to do? How?
Was Ambode not loyal to the core? Did we at any time hear that he insulted Tinubu or refused to pay homage? What was his sin that was greater than that of Tinubu wife that has been in the Senate for years?

Was Fashola disloyal when Tinubu almost denied him second tenure? Was he not performing? There are many god fathers in Nigeria not just Tinubu. Their quarrel with their benefactors will never be loyalty. It can never be for the interest of the people. It is simply their interest, majorly their pocket.

Jim nwobodo tried on Chimaroke, he was brushed aside. Even Chimaroke tried on Sullivan, he was brushed aside. Tony Anenih wanted to control Oshiomole, he was brushed aside. Orji Uzo Kalu wanted same on Theodore Orji, he refused. Kwankwaso wanted to dictate for Ganduje, he stopped him. Obasanjo wanted undue influence on Jonathan, he was stopped.

Let me educate all of you on how god fathers operate. Have you ever read the story of David and Absalom his son? David allowed Absalom enough space in his kingship that his son even had to chase him out of his palace. Obasanjo allowed Atiku to much space that Atiku almost cost him his second term ambition.

All political god fathers want is to control the machinery of governance. They do to the detriment of the masses. They can decide who comes in and who goes. They can decide when you sleep and wake up. Which leader in his right sense would allow such? Ambode allowed the structure of governance decided in burdilon, he got his shocker.

Congrats to Obaseki for fighting like a man. He should reward edolites who bailed him in this political fight. At least carry out people oriented programmes. And for the decampees except for those who decamped to play spoiler, time to probe all of them is now.
Re: INEC To Announce Obaseki As Winner - Edo Decides 2020 by SweetJoystick(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin
Re: INEC To Announce Obaseki As Winner - Edo Decides 2020 by dynicks(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bonanza ! Bonanza!!

Buy your second hand ex party chairman for free and get a free "THANK YOU" reward for free!! grin

Meanwhile Mr osho right now be like....So na so these people take retire me from politics.....After all my gra gra and power, na so my people of EDO state take shove me enter one corner like say I no be person!...chai! This life eh!....to dey greedy no good oo!.....How I wan take hide from Mr Eze iyAMU these coming days now?......come , see o! I no fit kill myself ooo!

Re: INEC To Announce Obaseki As Winner - Edo Decides 2020 by LagacyHills: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
I like niggaz with ballz, you can't Kindle a fire and try to get rid of the smoke at the same time!

I learned a lot from the "Honey badger" the animal is a symbol of resilience, small animal but got the heart of the biggest Lion.

#RevolutionEndGodfatherism
Re: INEC To Announce Obaseki As Winner - Edo Decides 2020 by SmartProf(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
That's the brave man with iron balls...he has given Ize Iyamu another carry over in this guber election course. Ize Iyamu never fit pass this exam since him begin register...he can now go and fulfil his calling as a motivational speaker/pastor. Verily verily I say unto you, Edo no be Lagos.
Re: INEC To Announce Obaseki As Winner - Edo Decides 2020 by Livegamesonly(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
4+4;8
Re: INEC To Announce Obaseki As Winner - Edo Decides 2020 by kalu61(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations to Obaseki and the good people of Edo state.

Obaseki must understand that Edo people have trusted him with their mandate and given him benefit of thought to prove them wrong.

It's time to get to work Mr Governor
Re: INEC To Announce Obaseki As Winner - Edo Decides 2020 by Birdeyeview: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ize iyamu's next attempt after 4 years

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Name One Moral Lesson You Have Learnt From Big Brother? / NCP Candidate Rejects Edo Guber Election Results / Buhari Says He Has Failed As Party Leader Over APC Loss In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.