Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Change Of Institution And Course For Ume 2007 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Institution And Course For Ume 2007 (860 Views)

Below Are The Lists Of Nigerian Institution And Their Various School Fees / List Of Nigerian Institution And Their Various School Fees As At 2013 / The Largest Higher Institution And D Least Tuition Paying Institution In Nig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Institution And Course For Ume 2007 by Alexanda07(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2007
Dear nairaland, i scored 229 in my last Ume 2007 and applied for NAU, computer science as first choice and Uniben comp sci as second choice. i would like to apply for a change of institution and course to FUTO project management tech as my first choice and FUTO environmental engr as my second choice. pls is it necessary to do that. i need your help please. because is for my elder brother wish for me to make such changes.. I Will be awaiting a reply please. thanks
Re: Change Of Institution And Course For Ume 2007 by hype: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2007
I'd advice u to stick to ur original choice cos any university will first consider those dat choose dem as their initial choice, so because of it ur chances of gaining admission is slim. But if u still want to go ahead wit it then u have to go to jamb office and obtain a change of institution form.
Re: Change Of Institution And Course For Ume 2007 by missylizzy(f): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2007
pls i dont know wat 2 do i did change of institution b4 the ume results are out but the changes hav not been reflected on my result tell mi wat 2 do? sad

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On With ASUU / Diploma In One Year / Swimming- Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.