Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Does It Makes Sense Using Solar During Daytime And Disco Electricity @ Night? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Does It Makes Sense Using Solar During Daytime And Disco Electricity @ Night? (589 Views)

Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / Caption This Tree Supplying Electricity / See Power Innovations That Can Solve The Electricity Supply Problem In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Makes Sense Using Solar During Daytime And Disco Electricity @ Night? by SaintUlot: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
I am thinking of using Electricity from solar panels during the daytime and Only connect to Electricity from Disco during night time when the Solar panels are not generating electricity.

I am looking @ this option for the following reasons:

1. So that I can take full advantage of the free
electricity coming from the sun during the day time.

2. So that I can prolong the useful life-span of my
back-up battery.

3. And lastly to drastically reduce cost of recharging
prepaid meter on the long run, especially now that
electricity tariff has been increased by over 100%

I am proposing a solar power generation of 2kw - 3kw,
with 2 - 4 200ah backup batteries

To power:

1hp pumping machine ( 2 - 4 times a month pumping)
1 200ltr haier thermocool chest freezer (110 watt)
1 pressing iron (occasional use) 1200 watt
1 32inch tv with 50watts rating
33 energy saving bulbs of 12 watt average
Rating(for night use only)
1 home theater 45 watt capacity
1 Blender 350 watt ( occasional use)

NB:Majority of all these won't work @ the same time.

Please I need solar Electricity users and expert advice on the feasibility of my plan. Useful opinions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Does It Makes Sense Using Solar During Daytime And Disco Electricity @ Night? by SaintUlot: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Still awaiting contributions on this thread from experts and solar electricity users.
Re: Does It Makes Sense Using Solar During Daytime And Disco Electricity @ Night? by saint2ace(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Take this to the solar thread, Isco has posted a link to this thread there but u might need to post ur questions there cos not everyone will click that link....

https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta/918#390522.29379
Re: Does It Makes Sense Using Solar During Daytime And Disco Electricity @ Night? by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
PAY AS YOU GO SOLAR
Buy Solar Energy System Today And Pay Small small for 24 Months

***Are you Spending too much on #Fueling #Generator cost every Night?

***Did you know many homes today are saving huge on their energy cost by using this alternative?

***Would you be interested in an alternative that guarantees you save money while enjoying 24hrs Uninterrupted Electricity?

***What if you could buy a #Solar #Energy #System today without hurting your finances by spreading payment conveniently over 24 months in monthly installments?

We have Solar Packages advertised as follows

1.BRONZE
2.SILVER
3.GOLD
4.PLATINUM

1. Pick Application Form(7,Ogunnoiki Street Via Lagos/Benin Expressway Sagamu Ogun State
Sagamu )

Apply Online @ www.brightsenergy.com

2.Select Easy Payment Plan Suit Your Finances Power

3.Make Initial Deposit

4. Sign Contract Agreement

5.Spread Remaining Balance For 24 Months

Only at Bright Energy
Call to place order 07058562938
Whatssap 08187995847
www.brightsenergy.com

(1) (Reply)

The Mummified Mermaid Isnot A Mermaid I Have The Answer. / 5 African Countries That Produce Their Weapons / How Does One Sell Excess Electricity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.