Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,382 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election (4315 Views)

3 Officials Resign From Governor Obaseki's Cabinet / APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by Epistasis(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
BELOW ARE FULL LIST OF THE 44 EX-
APPOINTEES THAT LEFT OBASEKI BEFORE
THE ELECTION.
Taiwo Akerele – Chief of Staff

John Mayaki – Chief Press Secretary

Paul Ohonbamu – Commissioner

Omua Oni-Okpako – Commissioner

Monday Ogiegor – MD EDSTMA

Christopher Adesotu – Chairman, Vocational
and Technical Education Board

Gabriel Oiboh – Chairman, Post Primary
Education Board

Osanyemwere Osawe – Member, Post Primary
Education Board

Fulani Yakubu Ekpeyoung – SSA

Adeyanju Noah – SSA

Cordelia M. Iyogun – SSA

James Osheku – SSA

Louis Osamuyi Osayande – SSA

Ernest Unuaghon imina – SSA

Prince Lucky Igbinedion – SSA

Chris Oseiwe Oribhabor – SSA

Solomon Okoduwa – SSA

Kennedy Itepu – SSA

Sabbath Egbeyon – SSA

Emike Obazee – SA

Goodluck A. Uyigue – SA

Razaq Rotimi – SA

Olajide Victor Oloruyomi – SA

Smart Bank – SA

Bright Njor – SA

Kingsley Ekueme – SA

Joshua Akhabue – SA

Oladele Ayotope Josiah – SA

Boyi Magdalene – SA

Osarobo Osaro Anthony – SA

Aibangbee Chico – SA

Obayagbona Augustine – SA

Osamwonyi Atu – EDSOGPADEC

Emmanuel Odigie – EDSOGPADEC

Rilwanu Oshiomhole – EDSOGPADEC

Okondoh Patrick Iyoha – OSM Director

Maureen Osaro Ekhoragbon – Vice-Chairman
Ovia North-East

Aghedo Oscar – Secretary Ovia North-East

Kehinde Garrick Osemwingie – Secretary,
Uhumwonde LGC

Otaniyen Igbinosa – Orhiomwon Supervisor

Martins Ozakpolor – Orhiomwon Supervisor

Vincent Ehibor – Orhiomwon Supervisor

Mr. Christian Iweka --
Orhionmwon Council Vice Chairman.

Mr Festus Omoruyi --
S.A Media to Council Chairman, Orihomwon

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by clevvermind(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
They don't matter anymore.

16 Likes

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by ovieigho(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
All these ones just decided to lose their jobs

They are inconsequential thou

Stand firm in what you believe even if it takes standing alone

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Politics na gamble...

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by crismark(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
After the results was announced they all ran back to him like
grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by Enudapan: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

I see No odogwu in the list

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by ImDStar: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Their lost
Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by Righteousness89(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
There are Lessons for all in Edo State..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by emeijeh(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Useless cowards.
They are all loooooooossseeesseseserrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by Beremx(f): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Good for them grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by flokii: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
They sure have their reasons for not wanting to associate with PDP.. you think the election would have been free and fair under PDP or someone like GEJ??

Obaseki needed a platform to contest, not that he loves Ipob or Atiku of PDP like that. I hope Edo State won't go bankrupt by the end of his tenure.
Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by christejames(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just as someone said in the other thread, their leaving has created vacuum for fresh minds to be appointed into the government.

I bet they are regretting their actions now, but it's too late.

7 Likes

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
[s]
flokii:
They sure have their reasons for not wanting to associate with PDP.. you think the election would have been free and fair under PDP or someone like GEJ??

Obaseki needed a platform to contest, not that he loves Ipob or Atiku of PDP like that. I hope Edo State won't go bankrupt by the end of his tenure.
[/s]
shatap there and get out!
cry on your pillow instead
Nonsense!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by Heffalump(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
crismark:
After the results was announced they all ran back to him like
grin grin

They will be denied like plague.

.....and behold on the last day, the sinners will stand at the gate ready to be admitted into heaven, and the Lord will says: "away from me you sinners for I know you NOT...."

The lesson for us hear is that, we should learn to believe in ourselves and trust our consciences rather than be carried away by the torment of manipulators and pervasive minds that only wants to use us to actualize their wicked ambition.

It takes a great mind to stand firm in the midst of the storm.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by flokii: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out!
cry on your pillow instead
Nonsense!

#make Edo no go be like Abia or Enugu after 4 years.. a litre of kerosene and take away pack infrastructure
Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
[s]
flokii:

#make Edo no go be like Abia or Enugu after 4 years.. a litre of kerosene and take away pack infrastructure
[/s]
sure it won't be like Ondo that ludo and bathroom slippers took over infrastructure

bye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by derbykol(f): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
DDeliverer:
Politics na gamble...
Exactly
Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by OfficialIce: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Na them shoot themselves for leg 4+4 Ogbaneee!!
The love for Obaseki is without fear or favor. Even with APC he would have won.
Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by SirIconR(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dis life no balance at all.... it's a lesson to all
Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by Amatufrank(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by TooMuchStuff: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
flokii:

Hausafulanikanuri Muslims of the north thought they were smart to fix a Muslim deputy gov in Edo state of their dreams. Kole werk

Edo no be Lagos or Kano

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by inteli: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Back stabbers lipsrsealed
Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by cleish(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
CAC registration for LLC is Max 2 weeks.
I can do it for you, I charge a token for my service.
The certificate pick up office is the CAC office at Alausa Lagos State, I deliver the
• Certificate,
• Momerandum & Article of association,
• Remita payment receipt,
• Firs stamp duty certificate,
• Name reservation receipt & approval,
• Firs Tax identification number
• Jtb Tax identification number
to the owner in person for those residing in Lagos, while courier service for other states.

Kind regards.
Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by egopersonified(f): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
I know two personally, na cry Dem dey cry since morning, Dem no gree pick calls again sef

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by MrOkenwa(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Epistasis:
BELOW ARE FULL LIST OF THE 44 EX-
APPOINTEES THAT LEFT OBASEKI BEFORE
THE ELECTION.
They will be politically useless for the next 4years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by ODJ124(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
They will be Happy later
Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by Bbbwings: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin
ODJ124:
They will be Happy later
Hunger for them for the next four years grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by ODJ124(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin court still dey oo
Bbbwings:
grin
Hunger for them for the next four years grin grin grin
Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by Zendinho(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
What if they were sent as spies to monitor the proceedings on the other camp?

grin

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by Ogegeodey(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
They quited when he needed them most.

If they had known
Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by Gondonu: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hehehe! This reminds me of a story titled "who pushed me" about a man unexpectedly pushed into a Crocs- infested water & he miraculously swam out only find himself unexpectedly marrying the king's daughter after the feat.Cant recollect that story vividly again.

I guess the good Lord just put Governor Obaseki into this political turmoil just to help him weed all the traitors masquerading around him as helpers just to make his second ascension to Osadebe House an extra-ordinary feat.Imagine the insult by Kabaka to this man's wife.I tap into this grace
Re: Full List Of Obaseki's Cabinet Members That Left Him Before The Election by TheChameleon: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Incredible win for Obaseki.

Totally unexpected. He shouldn't accept those who abandoned him in his hour of need.

All odds against him but the People were with him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars / Ikpeazu: We Carefully Selected 27 New Commissioners To Enhance Life Of Abians / Kogi Guber Election Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.