Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH (974 Views)

You Can Make Up To 10k Weekly With This Network Team. You Also Get Daily 1gb MTN / Thank God, See My Networth As A Banker / 5 Habits That Will Increase Your Chances Of Landing A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 7 million members worldwide.It is more like Bitcoin but with better security and ease of use.The most interesting part of Pi network is that it has not been officially launched, that means you can mine your Pi every 24hrs i.e once a day free without any payment.The targeted numbers of Miner's before the official launching is 10M users and now there are 7M active Miner's in the Pi network globally.You too can became a Miner in the Pi network and start earning your Pi daily.

What You Need To Start Earning Pi !!!
* Android Phone
* Phone Number or Facebook Account (for verification)
* Few minutes of your time daily i.e (you mine once every 24hrs)
* You can also refer your friends to earn more but not compulsory.
How To Get Started-
Got to Google play store and download the Pi network app and register with your phone number.
It won't take you up to 5 minutes to complete the registration

Note:-use my username (Zenith4biz) as your invitation code.Because you need to be invited by someone before you can join.

How To Verify Your Account
Once you pass through the registration process, you need to verify your account. Click on the menu at the left upper side of your dashboard and click on profile, you will see to use either Facebook or phone number to verify your account.Hurry now while it's still on point....it won't cost you anything to Join but it will gain you some thing in the future when they are fully launched.

Use "Zenith4biz" as your invitation code

For further clarifications, drop your questions
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Assuming you got to know about bit.coin at inception imagine how comfortable you will be now...... Don't allow this opportunity to pass you by, it doesn't require your money or time just downloaded the application, register and that's all. Remember you can't register without any invitation, so the invitation code remains 'Zenith4biz'
Join now
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
zenith4biz:
Assuming you got to know about bit.coin at inception imagine how comfortable you will be now...... Don't allow this opportunity to pass you by, it doesn't require your money or time just downloaded the application, register and that's all. Remember you can't register without any invitation, so the invitation code remains 'Zenith4biz'
Join now
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Good morning
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
zenith4biz:
Good morning

Join the Pi network today
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2020
Have you joined the Pi network?
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2020
zenith4biz:
Join now
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=zenith4biz post=94182653][/quote]
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Have you started mining?
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by pixey(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2020
zenith4biz:
Have you started mining?
You are a nasty liar.1pi equals
0.005577 US Dollar not around $135.Poor marketing skills I have to say.
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Sorry please, I just copied the Post ow, I don't even observe it
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2020
Mine your gold today
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mining is in progress
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
zenith4biz:
Mining is in progress
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Pi crossed 8 Million engaged Pioneers! Mine at a higher rate while you can. Mining Pi gets harder as the network grows in order to reward earlier contributors and make Pimore scarce. Don’t miss out! We are still very early
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 6:44am On Oct 06, 2020
You can drop your questions here. Please don't stop mining
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by makaveli902: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
How much have you made so far?
Re: Join this Network and increase your NETWORTH by zenith4biz(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2020
makaveli902:
How much have you made so far?

239 pi, the crypto is not currently on sale, we are mining pending the third phase of the programme

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Available. / N-power / Vacancy For Office Assistant - Lekki- Ajah Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.