Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

OBASEKI Needs To Appoint Me As Spacial Adviser For Youths And Sports - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OBASEKI Needs To Appoint Me As Spacial Adviser For Youths And Sports (213 Views)

Apply: Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme For Youths (50k Monthly Stipend) / Chuky Ezenwa Celebrates Birthday With N2.7 Million Empowerment For Youths / PHOTOS: Minister For Youths And Sports Development, Visits Prince Tayo Adiatu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBASEKI Needs To Appoint Me As Spacial Adviser For Youths And Sports by Danielfx(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Reason being that i campaigned for him with my personal funds, from popular social media platforms using paid adverts to campaign posters and others .

I organised a campaign team and funded it too with sure evidence.

I didn't do this for any reward from him but my patriotism to the Edo Empire. God bless OBASEKI, God Bless Edo.

4 Likes

Re: OBASEKI Needs To Appoint Me As Spacial Adviser For Youths And Sports by dingbang(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Entitlement mindset.

undecided
Re: OBASEKI Needs To Appoint Me As Spacial Adviser For Youths And Sports by stagger: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Danielfx:
Reason being that i campaigned for him with my personal funds, from popular social media platforms using paid adverts to campaign posters and others .

I organised a campaign team and funded it too with sure evidence.

I didn't do this for any reward from him but my patriotism to the Edo Empire. God bless OBASEKI, God Bless Edo.

Listen to yourself. How many classroom seats did you provide to some of the dilapidated classrooms in the state?
Re: OBASEKI Needs To Appoint Me As Spacial Adviser For Youths And Sports by adelnehis(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Obaseki is well known for betraying his supporters
He won't think twice about betraying you
I doubt he'll even acknowledge you because of his pride
So just forget the money
You ain't getting anything
Re: OBASEKI Needs To Appoint Me As Spacial Adviser For Youths And Sports by Mide3367: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
adelnehis:
Obaseki is well known for betraying his supporters
He won't think twice about betraying you
I doubt he'll even acknowledge you because of his pride
So just forget the money
You ain't getting anything
what do u get from cheap blackmail. angry

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank gets CBN’s nod to convert to Holding company / Building Materials Marketing / Unregulated Interest Rates By Borrowers, A Fraud Unchecked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.