Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

8 Positive Points Of Trump 1st Term As President Of The USA – Why He Is So Much - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 8 Positive Points Of Trump 1st Term As President Of The USA – Why He Is So Much (297 Views)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / White House Releases Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Positive Points Of Trump 1st Term As President Of The USA – Why He Is So Much by a2m0i2r1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Trump becomes very popular every day, lets discuss some points to find out why people love him more compare to Biden? I choose only a few important Positive Points of Trump 1st Term, but there are too many more.

8 Positive Points of Trump 1st Term as President of the USA – Why he is so much popular?

https://amirarticles.com/positive-points-of-trump-term/
Re: 8 Positive Points Of Trump 1st Term As President Of The USA – Why He Is So Much by Aaronsrod: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Trump will destroy all LGBTQ Marxist and every Black Life. He is anointed to restore Christian leadership and protect Gods Chosed though the End Times.

Selah!
Re: 8 Positive Points Of Trump 1st Term As President Of The USA – Why He Is So Much by SonofLincoln: 1:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Aaronsrod:
Trump will destroy all LGBTQ Marxist and every Black Life. He is anointed to restore Christian leadership and protect Gods Chosed though the End Times.

Selah!
Have you taken your medications ?.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

11 Controversial Things Donald Trump Ever Said About The Coronavirus / Wto’s DG Job: Okonjo-iweala’s Fate Hangs On Next US President By Olu Fasan / Who Gave My Number To Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.