Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? (1118 Views)

I buy iTunes gift any denomination / I Buy Itunes Card @ High Prices 10000$ Itunes Cards Needed Urgently / We Buy Itunes Card Any Amount No Story When It Cums To Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by cliqtips: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
I'm just curious to know what people that buy itunes card use them for after loading them.

Can anyone help me with reasonable answer to help me with my curiosity ?

Thank you in advance

3 Likes

Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by mariahAngel(f): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
cliqtips:
I'm just curious to know what people that buy itunes card use them for after loading them.

Can anyone help me with reasonable answer to help me with my curiosity ?

Thank you in advance

I'm also interested to know...

Funny enough, I asked one guy one time, but he didn't give me a clear reply.
Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
They buy then retrade it again on paxful to people that need them
Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by Mide3367: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
johhhnn:
They buy then retrade it again on paxful to people that need them
that need them for what biko? I am curious too

1 Like

Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by Goldenrod1: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
iTunes card is used mainly by iPhone users to download music from itunes store
Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mide3367:
that need them for what biko? I am curious too
used to purchase items on app store, Apple music etc it's a payment option for ios device sha
Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by cliqtips: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
so, you mean people will be going all out to buy if that's want they use it for; to buy music from App store ?

I think there is more to this thing... funny enough I have 250 USD worth of itunes card, that is why I'm asking.
Goldenrod1:
iTunes card is used mainly by iPhone users to download music from itunes store
Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by cliqtips: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
so, you mean people will be going all out to buy if that's want they use it for; to buy music from App store ?

I think there is more to this thing... funny enough I have 250 USD worth of itunes card, that is why I'm asking.

johhhnn:

used to purchase items on app store, Apple music etc it's a payment option for ios device sha
Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
cliqtips:

There's nothing more bruh the thing is Yahoo boy use itunes card to bill there client
the client buy iTunes and send it then Yahoo boys trade it for money that's how the card became popular in Nigeria cos it's faster than WU that will take days and stress to cashoit money then but boys don't collect gift card again cashapp don dy

2 Likes

Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 12:16am On Sep 21, 2020
cliqtips:

If you wanna sell, DM
Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by victorogundepo0(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2020
cliqtips:

We got you covered.

Always buying
Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by cliqtips: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Una no go talk nah
Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by Derring: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
cliqtips:
Una no go talk nah

Hit me up let's trade
Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by cliqtips: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Still waiting to hearing from a good person
Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by Nathphil(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
I don't know for others but when I bought my laptop which was around 500 dollars. I used amazon gift card to purchase from Amazon. I bought the gift card at the rate of 220 per dollar and official dollar rate was 390 at that time so I saved 170 on a dollar used for the purchase.
Re: What Do People That Buy Itunes Card Use It For ? by cliqtips: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
wow....
that sounds great....

Let's get more people to share genuinely with me please.

Nathphil:
I don't know for others but when I bought my laptop which was around 500 dollars. I used amazon gift card to purchase from Amazon. I bought the gift card at the rate of 220 per dollar and official dollar rate was 390 at that time so I saved 170 on a dollar used for the purchase.

(1) (Reply)

3 Daily Odds / . / Gtbank Reduces It International Spending Limit On All Naira Master Card To $20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.