Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

"Vanity Upon Vanity" – Fans React As Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Vanity Upon Vanity" – Fans React As Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday (875 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital / Celebrities React As Linda Ikeji Welcomes A Baby Boy In Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Vanity Upon Vanity" – Fans React As Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday by Okoyeaniche(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Reactions keep trooping in on social media as Nigeria's richest blogger, Linda Ikeji gift herself an expensive luxury of 85 designer shoes, 32 ladies bags, and a range rover to mark her 40th birthday.

Linda Ikeji turned forty on Saturday, September 19, 2020, and to mark the special day, the mother of one took to her Instagram page to share photos of her birthday present which consist of 85 designer bags, 35 handbags, and a brand new range rover.

According to her, she only planned to get just 40 shoes to represent her new age but couldn't stop buying more of the shoes as she was blown away by their beauty.

"OK, let's do this! Hehe. Surrounded by my birthday present from myself to myself. I was going to buy 40 designer shoes to celebrate turning 40 and then I started shopping and couldn't stop! ��. Too many beautiful shoes to select from so I ended up buying 85 pairs...��.

"(80 in the pic, 5 on da way). And yes, I bought all of them at the same gaddam time! ��. Who does that? ��, ME, that's who!. I'm so grateful, so thankful, so happy! Happy birthday to me!," she captioned the photo."

Linda went on to disclose that her new baby (2020 model Range Rover) is on its way as she had already placed an order for it.

She also used the medium to advise her fans on the excessive use of money and the joy of being independent, urging them not to be as reckless as she is, except they can truly afford to...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: "Vanity Upon Vanity" – Fans React As Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday by bewla(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
ok
Re: "Vanity Upon Vanity" – Fans React As Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday by Aboks(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
So we should sit on our heads because u buy shoe abi

Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: "Vanity Upon Vanity" – Fans React As Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday by bukatyne(f): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
85 shoes and 35 bags for 40th birthday?

Sounds pretty empty to me.

Anyways, her money, her choice of gift.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Turns Off The Comment Section Of His Instagram Handle (Photos) / Ubong King Biography, Age, Early Life, Family, Education, Career And Death / Moment Burnaboy Gifts Patoranking N1 Million Cash As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.