Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) (37355 Views)

Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) / Akeredolu Visits Face Mask Production Center In Akure (Photos) / Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
wizzakosh:
Kpele, PDP slave.
sorry for d pains u are going thru right now...oshio & tinubu are responsible not me,so pls channel ur frustration somewhere else

6 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
sorry for d pains u are going thru right now...oshio & tinubu are responsible not me,so pls channel ur frustration somewhere else
Lol, what is my concern with politics. Hahahaha, even if I am supporting anyone, definitely not both PDP and APC. Over my dead body.

I rather vote a stone than both parties.

APC=PDP= vision less leaders.

Tell me, since you have been following the one you are supporting which I don't know. What has change in your life.

To hell with you and your redundant politics.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
wizzakosh:
Lol, what is my concern with politics. Hahahaha, even if I am supporting anyone, definitely not both PDP and APC. Over my dead body.

I rather vote a stone than both parties.

APC=PDP= vision less leaders.

Tell me, since you have been following the one you are supporting which I don't know. What has change in your life.

To hell with you and your redundant politics.
APC zombies are now ashamed to identify with their failures called leaders who can no longer deliver..you will weep heavily in 2023 after Tinubu is crazily humiliated... prepare your geepee tanks of tears

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
APC zombies are now ashamed to identify with their failures called leaders who can no longer deliver..I will weep heavily in 2023 after Tinubu is humiliated... prepare your geepee tanks of tears
Hahahahaha, I love dealing with mumu.

I am not a political zombie like you that will shout for poloticians but at the end of the day, your life still stagnant.

You being the zombie of whatever one you are supporting, how many time has any of the leaders help you or your family.

Yet, your country is still a third world country and you are not ashamed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
wizzakosh:

I am not a political zombie like you that will shout for poloticians but at the end of the day, your life still stagnant.

You being the zombie of whatever one you are supporting, how many time has any of the leaders help you or your family.

channel ur tears to Tinubu...he caused ur failure in Edo not me.
I'm innocent

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I'm innocent
cheesy Mumu, I heard one of you fell from a speedy vehicle and hits his head on tared road and he was motionless hahahahaha, hope your candidate has gone to visit him and his family hahahahaha.

Follow, follow zombie grin

8 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:32am On Sep 21, 2020
#Ondonobelagos is now the new slang in ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 2:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Ondo nor be Lagos loading...

Cc: seunsmg
Simplyleo simplyseyi
Bighead9
Biggesthead6
Thatfairguy
Solmus

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:11am On Sep 21, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I'm innocent
lol you really hit him hard ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:12am On Sep 21, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Ondo nor be Lagos loading...
Cc: seunsmg Simplyleo simplyseyi Bighead9 Biggesthead6 Thatfairguy Solmus
cheesy
#Ondonobelagos oooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Edo already done ... Ondo next. PDP should go into alliance with ZLP to flush out APC in Ondo State.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by JAMO84: 5:36am On Sep 21, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Even as I support jegede,na yeroba people mater.
If dem like make dem continue for tinubu slavery,if dem like make dem free demselves...nothing consine me
You people are the real slaves, voting PDP for 24 years and ending up as the poverty capital of the south. Free yourself from PDP first before you talk about Lagos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by JAMO84: 5:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Ondo no be Edo. SE and SS are PDP slaves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by orisa37: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2020
WIKE SHOULD GO TO AKURE TOO. ONDO STATE PEOPLE LOVE WIKE BECAUSE HE IS BRILLIANT.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:
You people are the real slaves, voting PDP for 24 years and ending up as the poverty capital of the south. Free yourself from PDP first before you talk about Lagos
Edo is NOT Lagos

11 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by JAMO84: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Edo is NOT Lagos
Edo can never be Lagos. A Rat can never be lion.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by mamotalk: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2020
wizzakosh:

please confess and be assured that nobody will beat you: you once supported APC with the hope that they will perform right? and right now they multiply your plight instead of giving you succour? so many people are in your position, languishing of dashed hope.
my advice for you is that you should always point out the sins of each political party instead of equating them to each other because PDP is different from APCheat in many ways.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by JAMO84: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Edo is NOT Lagos

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by mamotalk: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:
Ondo no be Edo. SE and SS are PDP slaves
what has been the achievement of Aketi of APC?

truly I tell you, Ondo is moving
Eyi is coming
PDP is winning
Power is going to the people, not godfathers

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:
the way a certain RAT overestimated his influence even to the extent of doing a video and was disgraced woefully & has since crept into his hole in Lagos grin grin
Chest beating at its bests.
Like I said earlier,its your choice to remain a slave forever,e no consine me
EDO no be LAGOS

8 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by Sammy07: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Even as I support jegede,na yeroba people mater.
If dem like make dem continue for tinubu slavery,if dem like make dem free demselves...nothing consine me

Shut up, there is nothing like Godfatherism in Ondo.

Did your state ever play this kind of politics?

1999 - AD (Ondo North)
2003 - PDP (Ondo South)
2008 - LP (Ondo Central)
2014 - PDP (Ondo Central)
2016 - APC (Ondo North)
2020 ----

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by JAMO84: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
the way a certain RAT overestimated his influence even to the extent of doing a video and was disgraced woefully & has since crept into his hole in Lagos grin grin
Chest beating at its bests.
Like I said earlier,its your choice to remain a slave forever,e no consine me
EDO no be LAGOS
Edo is not his state, he never claim to control Edo politics. APC have won two presidential elections without SS and SE votes. You people are the real slaves worshipping PDP for 24 years.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Shut up, there is nothing like Godfatherism in Ondo.

Did your state ever play this kind of politics?

1999 - AD (Ondo North)
2003 - PDP (Ondo South)
2008 - LP (Ondo Central)
2014 - PDP (Ondo Central)
2016 - APC (Ondo North)
2020 ----
till October
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:
Edo is not his state, he never claim to control Edo politics. APC have won two presidential elections without SS and SE votes. You people are the real slaves worshipping PDP for 24 years.
Edo no be lagos grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by Sammy07: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
till October
If ZLP cannot collaborate with PDP forget.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammy07:

If ZLP cannot collaborate with PDP forget.
I'm not interested in ondo tho I support Jegede..the one DAT would have pained me would have been Edo if Tinubu had his way...My Edo is NOT lagos

2 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2020
every where in the air in ondo state is #Ondonobelagos. October 10 is revolution votes too.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by ShinnBet: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2020
You people should contact Wike Political Consultants

2 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by relicng: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Let's wait and see
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by epicmadam(f): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2020
You fit enhance your butts, hips, breasts using natural seeds

E shock you? grin

Oya hit me shocked

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) by Racoon(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Another tsunami loading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus / 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / FG Grant Received (Picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.