Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived (1016 Views)

Things Only God Could Have Known! / But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
True Israel of God

What is the essence of being a true Israelite? It is not literal descent from Abraham, but faith in God. It's in the Bible: "Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham." Galatians 3:7. "For they are not all Israel which are of Israel; neither because they are the seed of Abraham are they all children… but the children of promise are counted for the seed." Romans 9:6-8.

The children of promise are those who put their faith in Jesus. It's in the Bible: "And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise" Galatians 3:29.

Whether they are Jewish or Gentile, God regards only those who have renewed hearts as true Israelites. It's in the Bible. "For he is not a Jew which is one outwardly, nor is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew which is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter' whose praise is not from men but from God." Romans 2:28,29, NKJV. "For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." Philippians 3:3, NKJV

God has a special covenant with those who are true, spiritual Israelites. It's in the Bible: "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel… says the Lord, 'I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. None of them shall teach his neighbor and none his brother saying, "Know the Lord," for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds, I will remember no more." Hebrews 8:10-12. Compare with Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:26-28.

The Bible tells us the spiritual. characteristics of God's spiritual Israel. They are a morally clean people. It's in the Bible: "Truly God is good to Israel, to such as a pure in heart." Psalm 73:1. They are a people who are spiritually intimate with God. It's in the Bible. "He has exalted the horn of His people, the praise of all saints, even of the children of Israel, a people near to Him." Psalm 148:14.

They are a completely honest people. It's in the Bible. "I will mention the lovingkindness of the Lord … toward the house of Israel, which He has bestowed on them according to His mercies, and according to the multitude of His lovingkindnesses. For He has said, Surely they are My people, children that will not lie: so He was their Saviour." Isaiah 63:7,8. Speaking of Nathaniel, Jesus declared, "Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!" Jn. 1:47. Also see Zephaniah 3:13.

God's True Israelites are keenly conscious of the saving merits of Christ's blood. It's in the Bible: "[b]Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; that at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world; but now in Christ Jesus, ye who were sometimes [once] far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ… Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God." Ephesians 2:11-13,19, [/b]see verses 11-22, also Revelation 7:1-14.

The true Israel of God have been regenerated by the power of Christ's cross; they are held in the grip of its love and grace. It's in the Bible: "God forbid that I should glory save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and unto the world. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God." Galatians 6:14-16.

Spiritual Israelites have their citizenship registered is the New Jerusalem in heaven. It's in the Bible: "For here we have no continuing city, but seek one to come." "A city which hath foundations whose builder and make is God" Hebrews 13:14; 11:10. "But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels." Hebrews 12:22. This is the Jerusalem "above, which is free, the mother of us all" (i.e., all who have faith in Christ as their Redeemer. Galatians 4:26.

When God creates a new heaven and a new earth, His spiritual Israelites will then inhabit the New Jerusalem. God will set this city on earth and make it the spiritual capital of the Universe. It will be a city of peace that shall never be touched by apostasy, conflict, violence, or ungodliness of any kind. It's in the Bible: "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away… And I John saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away… . And there shall in no wise enter into anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life." Revelation 21:1-4,27.

Though respectful of human laws, spiritual Israelites do not regard any earthly government as God's supreme representative. Their spiritual citizenship and paramount affections are in heaven. "For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ." Philippians 3:21. For, "You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who has called you out of His darkness into His marvelous light" 1 Pet. 2:9.

But God's spiritual Israel does not to despise earthly government. It's in the Bible: "Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities." Rom. 13:1. Yet when there is conflict between human law and divine law, it is written, "We ought to obey God rather than men." Acts 5:29.

Love to God, faith in Christ as a personal Saviour, and reception of a new heart that gives cheerful and willing obedience to His laws is the essence of being a True Israelite. The names of all such are written the Lamb's book of Life. We have seen it in the Bible.
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2011
Naija brothers and sisters I was also deceived into thinking that physical Israel where God's chosen people.Israel could wipe out the entire Arab people and many of us will rejoice in God's name.

But is that what Jesus wants us to do ?

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."-John 18:36

"Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?" - Matthew 26:53

JESUS did not call us to KILL and MAIM and HATE, we are to preach peace to all nations not kill them !! So for those people like me who blindly supported Israel, we should realise that the majority of present day physical Jews do not believe in Jesus Christ and therefore we should pray for their salvation and not convey the wrong impression to them , that they are automatically saved. They are not !!

Jessu died for Jew and Gentile and with God "there is no respect of persons ", if the Jew rejects Jesus , he will be damned and likewise the Gentile. But if a Jew accepts Jesus he will be saved and likewise the Gentile.

Christians, WE ARE the TRUE ISRAEL OF GOD.

"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."-  1 Peter 2:9

"And I saw, and behold the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him a hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder. And the voice which I heard was as the voice of harpers harping with their harps; and they sing a new song before the throne and before the four beasts and the elders, and no one could learn the song but the hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased from the earth. [b]These are they which were not defiled with women, for they are virgins ( free from the love of this present world ). T[b]hese are they who follow the Lamb whithersover He goeth. These were purchased from among men, a first fruits to God and to the Lamb; and in their mouth was found no lie, for they are without blemish(without sin ).[/b]"

So lets stop supporting Israel blindly when Arab children and people are killed.

Obviously Islam is not exactly innocent but we must make a difference, Israel ( which is us ) is to preach the gospel of peace and not the gospel of fortresses ( WAR).

Think about it !
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by Joagbaje(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2011
So lets stop supporting Israel blindly when Arab children and people are killed.

God only suspended his dealings with them for a little fragment of time so that the Gentiles can come in, after the last Gentile christian get saved, his attention will be on them again.The election of God is still on natural Jews.

Romans 11:28
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by MyJoe: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2011
@Joagbaje

According to the Bible, the nation of Israel was rejected by God. Jesus himself said so.

It would appear the Jews refused to accept Jesus as the Messiah and those hoping there would be a mass conversion to Christianity have hoped in vain since. I have always wondered on what basis you people blindly support Israel. Jesus himself:

Matt 21:43, NIV:
43 “Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44 Anyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.”

Matt 23:37, NIV:
37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

It would appear then, that Paul was referring to something else as "Israel" since in Gal 6:16 he speaks of "the Israel of God". References to this group in the book of Revelation as "coming out of different tribes and nations" confirm this.

In Acts 10:34,35, NIV, we read:
34 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

Thus anyone who does the will of God, be he Yoruba, Arab or Indian, is of the Israel of God. There are no chosen nations anymore - assuming there ever was.
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^^

You could not have said it any better. Absolutely correct.

I was also one of the blind supporters of Israel in the past, and though I do not hate them AT ALL, I strongly believe that they are in dire need of salvation just as we all are including the Arabs.

For Christians to support violence is very much anti-Christ behavior in itself.

Yes Islam is violent but Israel is not any better.
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by kodewrita(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2011
@OP no point in trying to rile us against Israel. They are not responsible for your fear in europe. Its your policies that are coming back to haunt you.

Scripture as quoted by joagbaye clearly proves their status irrespective of your personal opinion. However thats no reason to support criminal actions but at the same time, I will not mount a campaign so I can placate arabs who would rather massacre every last jew.

As far as israel not being any better, i beg to differ. pick any Arab/Middle Eastern non-jewish country and we will have a long list of crimes to lay onthem that would make the Gaza incursions look like child's play. Is it Saddam's attack on Iran killing 500,000 people or Turkey's massacre of the armenians or jordan's large scale persecution of the palestinians (not widely known) or the way they are treated in lebanon and syria.

its easy to blame israel because they are the only sensible government in the neighbourhood but hard to realise that there are few other democracies in the world that have had to survive with the same kind of pressures that israel is coping with at the moment. definitely some of their actions are the end-results of external aggression.

Or to bring it home, are you saying they shouldnt have struck back at the guys that launched Grad rockets recently (while Israel was distracted by Iranian ships) to satisfy Israel-bashers like you.

Besides its hard to be even-handed when surrounded by people who vow to push you into the sea (Hamas), deny you the right to exist (Iran), deny that your ancestors perished (Iran and UK Nationalist parties Holocaust denial) fire rockets at your children (pick your choice), refuse to trade with you over something that happen in '67(Saudi, Oman, etc) and continually plan your demise.
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^^^

God forbid that I should advocate violence against Jews in any way or sense.

Our Muslims friends will attest that I along with David were some of the most pro-Israel fanatics on Nairaland.

But after some extra study I have found out that both Jews and Gentiles need salvation.

But let me ask you who is a real Jew and what is the true Israel ?

Who is a real Jew ?
-----------------------

"Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all."-Colossians 3:11

"This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference," - Romans 3:22

"For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him," - Romans 10:12

"Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision. Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. " Romans 2 : 23 - 29

Who is the real Israel ?
----------------------------

"Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. " - Romans 9:6-8

Think about it !
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by JeSoul(f): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2011
Both MyJoe and Kodewrita are spot on . . .

MyJoe from the religious/spiritual angle & Kodewrita from the political angle.

Kodewrita,
kodewrita:

@OP no point in trying to rile us against Israel. They are not responsible for your fear in europe. Its your policies that are coming back to haunt you.

Scripture as quoted by joagbaye clearly proves their status irrespective of your personal opinion. However thats no reason to support criminal actions but at the same time, I will not mount a campaign so I can placate arabs who would rather massacre every last jew.

As far as israel not being any better, i beg to differ. pick any Arab/Middle Eastern non-jewish country and we will have a long list of crimes to lay onthem that would make the Gaza incursions look like child's play. Is it Saddam's attack on Iran killing 500,000 people or Turkey's massacre of the armenians or jordan's large scale persecution of the palestinians (not widely known) or the way they are treated in lebanon and syria.

its easy to blame israel because they are the only sensible government in the neighbourhood but hard to realise that there are few other democracies in the world that have had to survive with the same kind of pressures that israel is coping with at the moment. definitely some of their actions are the end-results of external aggression.

Or to bring it home, are you saying they shouldnt have struck back at the guys that launched Grad rockets recently (while Israel was distracted by Iranian ships) to satisfy Israel-bashers like you.

Besides its hard to be even-handed when surrounded by people who vow to push you into the sea (Hamas), deny you the right to exist (Iran), deny that your ancestors perished (Iran and UK Nationalist parties Holocaust denial) fire rockets at your children (pick your choice), refuse to trade with you over something that happen in '67(Saudi, Oman, etc) and continually plan your demise.
This is simply on point my brother, especially the bolded. Very very well said.
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^^^

Can I ask a simple question.

Where is Israel is your opinion , in the physical location called Palestine or the Body of Christ which is spiritual ?

Secondly do you believe that Jews will be saved without Jesus ? Because if that is the case then the tens of thousands of Jews who are accepting Jesus are wasting their time.
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2011

Obviously I am not in support of Hamas et al. How can I ? Islam also has blood on its hands and will be judged accordingly.

My article simply deals with the fact that the true Israel is the Spiritual Israel which is the Bride of Christ. Now this Bride consists of both Jew and Gentile, both free and bond, both poor and rich etc etc.

I also never denied the holocaust because it happened , and God will avenge the blood of those who were slain during this period.

In summary , the Israel of GOD is not physical but Spiritual.

Learn to read your bible and study the contents, stop jumping unto every bandwagon of doctrine without researching yourself.

"Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming." - Ephesians 4:14

"Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and [b]examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true." - Acts 17:11[/b]
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by JeSoul(f): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2011
frosbel:

^^^^

Can I ask a simple question.

Where is Israel is your opinion , in the physical location called Palestine or the Body of Christ which is spiritual ?
Secondly do you believe that Jews will be saved without Jesus ? Because if that is the case then the tens of thousands of Jews who are accepting Jesus are wasting their time.
it is both Frosbel - looking from 2 perspectives. Which is why I tried to distinguish between the physical Isreal and the spiritual one. For political and geographical purposes, Isreal is in the MiddleEast. For spiritual purposes, Isreal is any and every who do the will of God.
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^^^

Okay , then in the eyes of God which of these Israels do you think is the Bride of Christ.
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by GreyBeard: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2011
"The large majority of world Jewry is descended from the Jews of Khazaria." (The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler (New York: Random House, 1976) p.226)

The people living in Palestine in the 20th century have no racial nor historic connection with Palestine and are, in reality, descendants from a Turko-Mongolian tribal people who created a kingdom called Khazaria which existed until the 12th century. These Khazarian "Jews" could just as easily have practiced Christianity, but for whatever reason they chose Judaism (Talmudic Pharisaism) and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Obviously, if these people have no racial, or historic connection with Palestine they have no claim to the promises made to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel
or the land known as "Israel" (Palestine) today.

If this is true then there should be more evidence to support this position, and there is. The American People's Encyclopedia for 1964 at 15-292 records the following reference to Khazars:

"In the year 740 the Khazars were officially converted to Judaism. A century later they were cursed by the in-coming Slavic- speaking people and were scattered over central Europe where they were known as Jews. It is from this grouping that most German and Polish Jews are descended, and they likewise make up a considerable part of that population now found in America. The term Aschenazim is now applied to this, division."

Alfred Lilienthal writes, in What Price Israel (Henry Regenery Co., 1953):

"Perhaps the most significant mass conversion to the Judaic Faith occurred in Europe, in the 8th century A.D., and that story of the Khazars (Turko-Finnish people) is quite pertinent to the establishment of the modern state of Israel." Again, "That the Khazars are the lineal ancestors of Eastern European Jewry is a historical fact. Jewish historians and religious textbooks acknowledge the fact, though the propagandists of Jewish nationalism belittle it as pro-Arab propaganda."

Arthur Koestler's book 'The Thirteenth Tribe' (New York: Random House, Inc., 1976) blew the lid off this suppressed fact. Koestler notes,

Revelation 3:9
"The large majority of world Jewry is descended from the Jews of Khazaria." (The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler (New York: Random House, 1976) p.226)

The people living in Palestine in the 20th century have no racial nor historic connection with Palestine and are, in reality, descendants from a Turko-Mongolian tribal people who created a kingdom called Khazaria which existed until the 12th century. These Khazarian "Jews" could just as easily have practiced Christianity, but for whatever reason they chose Judaism (Talmudic Pharisaism) and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Obviously, if these people have no racial, or historic connection with Palestine they have no claim to the promises made to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel or the land known as "Israel" (Palestine) today.

If this is true then there should be more evidence to support this position, and there is. The American People's Encyclopedia for 1964 at 15-292 records the following reference to Khazars:

"In the year 740 the Khazars were officially converted to Judaism. A century later they were cursed by the in-coming Slavic- speaking people and were scattered over central Europe where they were known as Jews. It is from this grouping that most German and Polish Jews are descended, and they likewise make up a considerable part of that population now found in America. The term Aschenazim is now applied to this, division."

Alfred Lilienthal writes, in What Price Israel (Henry Regenery Co., 1953):

"Perhaps the most significant mass conversion to the Judaic Faith occurred in Europe, in the 8th century A.D., and that story of the Khazars (Turko-Finnish people) is quite pertinent to the establishment of the modern state of Israel." Again, "That the Khazars are the lineal ancestors of Eastern European Jewry is a historical fact. Jewish historians and religious textbooks acknowledge the fact, though the propagandists of Jewish nationalism belittle it as pro-Arab propaganda."

Arthur Koestler's book 'The Thirteenth Tribe' (New York: Random House, Inc., 1976) blew the lid off this suppressed fact. Koestler notes,

"In the 1960's, the number of the Sephardim was estimated at 500,000. The Ashkenazim, at the same period, numbered about eleven million. Thus in common parlance, Jew is synonymous with Ashkenazi Jew."

He further states,

"For the sake of piquantry it should be mentioned that the Ashkenaz of the Bible refers to a people living somewhere in the vicinity of Mount Ararat and Armenia. The name occurs in Genesis 10:3 and 1 Chronicles 1:6 as one of the sons of Gomer, who was a son of Japheth. Ashkenaz is also a brother of Togarmah (and a nephew of Magog) whom the Khazars, according to King Joseph, claimed as their ancestor."

Koestler further quotes an early source indicating that the Khazars had some connection with Gog of the land of Magog.

"At some date earlier than 864, the Westphalian monk, Christian Druthmar of Acquitania, wrote a Latin treatise 'Esposito in Evangelium Mattei,' in which he reported that 'there exist people under the sky in regions where no Christian can be found, whose name is Gog and Magog, and who are Huns; among them is one, called the Gazari (Khazars) who are circumcised and observe Judaism in its entirety.'"

Let us not be ignorant.

For those interested in Bible prophecy, the implications of this last sentence are staggering. Read Genesis 10:2-3 to see from whom Ashkenaz descended; notice who his relatives are. Then read Ezekiel 38 & 39. Jewish author Alfred Lilienthal further stated:

"These Ashkenazim Jews, have little or no trace of Semitic blood." - p. 222, "What Price Israel."

This is now understandable from what Koestler revealed. The Jews fully understand their Khazarian heritage as the third edition of the Jewish Encyclopedia for 1925 records:

"In the 1960's, the number of the Sephardim was estimated at 500,000. The Ashkenazim, at the same period, numbered about eleven million. Thus in common parlance, Jew is synonymous with Ashkenazi Jew."

He further states,

"For the sake of piquantry it should be mentioned that the Ashkenaz of the Bible refers to a people living somewhere in the vicinity of Mount Ararat and Armenia. The name occurs in Genesis 10:3 and 1 Chronicles 1:6 as one of the sons of Gomer, who was a son of Japheth. Ashkenaz is also a brother of Togarmah (and a nephew of Magog) whom the Khazars, according to King Joseph, claimed as their ancestor."

Koestler further quotes an early source indicating that the Khazars had some connection with Gog of the land of Magog.

"At some date earlier than 864, the Westphalian monk, Christian Druthmar of Acquitania, wrote a Latin treatise 'Esposito in Evangelium Mattei,' in which he reported that 'there exist people under the sky in regions where no Christian can be found, whose name is Gog and Magog, and who are Huns; among them is one, called the Gazari (Khazars) who are circumcised and observe Judaism in its entirety.'"

For those interested in Bible prophecy, the implications of this last sentence are staggering. Read Genesis 10:2-3 to see from whom Ashkenaz descended; notice who his relatives are. Then read Ezekiel 38 & 39. Jewish author Alfred Lilienthal further stated:

"These Ashkenazim Jews, have little or no trace of Semitic blood." - p. 222, "What Price Israel."

Reve
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by GreyBeard: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2011
Revelations 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by kodewrita(m): 6:51am On Mar 01, 2011
Grey Beard:

Revelations 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

No argument is complete without a crackpot to spice things up.
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2011
^^

lol, grin
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by GreyBeard: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2011
kodewrita:

No argument is complete without a crackpot to spice things up.

Is this all it takes the reach the boundaries of your narrow mind? I take it u are ignorant to the history of modern day Jews. Which is why u resort to ridicule when u have nothing constructive to contribute.
This is a classic tell tale sign of a really ignorant mind.
Re: The Israel of GOD (Could Physical Israel be a deception?) - I was also deceived by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
When one looks at the "state of israel" one should ask themselfs, how is it that it exists in the first place , then one would say , "its because after WW2 the british aloud them to go and occupy the land once still known as british palastine , the ones fleaing europe from suppresion , but then one should think was that on purpose or just by chance it would be called " israel" but u "should" find that it was all done on purpose for one would say, but they the "nazi's" were apparently using the "carl marx theory" and he was jewish himself , but with further analasis u will find that the whole concept of "WW2" was for the reason to "create" the "state of isreal" on purpose for both "England and Germany" and all involved "it" wasn't running on the "Carl Marx" theory , it was actually running on the "bible" its self for this is the story of the jews in israel , a "house of chickens" prepared for slaughter , first u get the seed then u plant it ,then u feed it and supply it and house it and grow it and then u kill it , in fact "it" works just like a "chicken house ready for slaughter , they been fed and multiplied in to the millions since WW2 and as it says in the bible once u see the armies surrounding the city know she will be lay to destruction but apparently the "lord" will come and save them and if u look at Israel to day u will find that there are curtain armed forces surrounding them from almost all sides "christian armed forces" that is , and then the "lord" will say "come,come I have a "safe" place for u for they want your blood "but yet (the same "lord" is of the christian armies) and "he" says "come" let me save u , and "he" does have a "safe" place for them , maybe to "safe" for its written those who enter first shall be last and those who enter last shall be first , who can understand these sayings of "mine" and so if u still not "getting" "it" come "get" "it" from me .

(1) (Reply)

Pig's Head Buried Under Cross On Belgium Mosque Site / Jesus Through Muslim Eyes / See What Boko Haram Has Done-pictures Never Published Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.