Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) (59087 Views)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Queen, Nini, Saga, Angel And Pere / How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by Ebuka78: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
erospecial:
how do I vote for my Laycon in this final week plssssss!!!

For those of us who are new and don't know how to vote or the voting pattern. Here are the three ways of voting:

1. SMS voting
Type this in the message box:
VOTE Laycon
send it to 32052
Note: Only vote and the first letter of the name should be in uppercase / capital letter. The rest should be in lowercase/ small letters .
Example of correct form:
VOTE Laycon
send to
Example of incorrect or wrong format:
VOTE LAYCON or Vote Laycon or vote Laycon or vote Laycon. These formats are wrong.

2. Africanmagic.tv/bigbrother naija
Just go to Google, type African magic tv, click the first result.
Now you are on their site. Click log in
When the page opens, click register.
Fill the details, an OTP would be send to proceed. After successfully inputting your OTP, you can now vote.
Click Vote, housemates would pop out. Select your favourite ( mine is Laycon, please go with Laycon).
You will see a positive and Negative sign.
Hold the positive to get the number of votes you wanna give. The limit is 100.
You can share if you like.
After that click below icon and the vote will be delivered.
Note: Using Google chrome browser is the best. It allows you to vote again after the first limit.
How?
By changing your goodgle chrome settings to Desktop mode.
You go back and Vote again the second time making it 200 all together.
You can use one E-mail address for as many numbers as possible to register and vote for those of us with many sims.

3. Dstv and Gotv app.
Using your IUC number.
You can Google for more info on number 3.
Icons
Laycon

2 Likes

Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by Olatlaccon(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

I'm not so much of a ff of the Big brother

Infact I prefer to be bombing on Meet Me, than waste the time watching other folks in a house.

That's just what I feel, it don't make me right

Make everybody do wetin them like, I nor dey criticize anyone.

But the truth is we don't need a soothsayer to tell that Laycon will win this money.

#85 milli no be small money o

The hustle continues, I no forh!

Make I go listen to Laycon's fierce while smoking my last sk, make I come dey alright and be in the mood to look for new clienteles

Level up niggarr!!
your love for weed ehn...you are inseparable

1 Like

Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by DonMekino(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Ozos distraction caused his eviction.

Its so obvious that bb wants laycon to win.Always making him win task he is good at and always paring him with potential task winners.

I feel peoples vote don't count.
can you just stop....the guy get fans, look at his Instagram followers....if u are talking about why he's getting fans, it's a different but trying to rubbish the show? you are just being stingy with the truth

1 Like

Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by chrizzyace: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
KAHBOOM:

Its so obvious that bb wants laycon to win.Always making him win task he is good at and always paring him with potential task winners.

Hey wait I know this is your own opinion, but why do you reason like this?? I don’t get it!!
Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by damsberrydammy74(f): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Omo, Icons are not playing

1 Like

Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by justjify(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2020
todaynewsreview:
Hmmmm.....it seems Laycon fans mean real business this time around.

We are not here to play.
Then to gang up all they want. Cubana and Bob risky are jokers.
Icons are solidly behind our president.

1 Like

Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by justjify(m): 12:13am On Sep 21, 2020
KAHBOOM:

Its so obvious that bb wants laycon to win.Always making him win tasks he is good at and always paring him with potential task winners.

What are you saying? How many times did you vote?
We are voting massively based on pure love for our president. Laycon all the way, take it or leave it..

1 Like

Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 21, 2020
davodyguy:
[s]Lesson for life, never look down on anyone.
No one saw Vee and Neo in the finals. They thought Erica, Kiddwaya or Ozo would make it
Vee took Erica's position.

The day Erica got disqualified, Vee was to be evicted, but God says no.

Remember, the story of Esther and Vashti.

Vashti was a queen of Persia and the first wife of Persian King Ahasuerus in the Book of Esther in the Bible. She messed up and Esther took her position.

Message to everyone, to always be careful in life.
Today could be your turn, tomorrow you might be kicked out[/s]

Wrong!!!!!!

Erica's emotional instability caused her a place in the finals just like ozo. God has no hand in that.

Laycon was already picked as winner from day 1. And as for those two snakes- Neo and Vee, they don't deserve to be in the finals. They will both share 1% on the polls.

Watch.
Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by Graysons: 12:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Flawless victory grin where that loud mouth Archange1self? grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by AdmissionGetEas: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2020
Voter's should continue voting abeg

Secure University Admission via IJMB or JUPEB into 200level, check my signature
Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by Okuruman(m): 12:39am On Sep 21, 2020
okay oo
Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by MrWhaley: 2:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Ever8090:
Lazy youth!!..Una well-done oooo...I saw a lot of them in Edo making fool of themselves jubilating around politiftians who have one aim, to steal and destroy the future of they youth in the country...BBN my left ynash....
Lol, if the youths don't come out to vote in Elections, you "Ancient of Days" will call them Lazy youths that don't care about their future.

Now they came out to vote for a good Candidate - Obaseki that performed well 1st term, you are still insulting them.

What exactly do you now want?

1 Like

Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by Revolva(m): 5:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by ustinelee(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2020
Copycat is boring

AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

I'm not so much of a ff of the Big brother

Infact I prefer to be bombing on Meet Me, than waste the time watching other folks in a house.

That's just what I feel, it don't make me right

Make everybody do wetin them like, I nor dey criticize anyone.

But the truth is we don't need a soothsayer to tell that Laycon will win this money.

#85 milli no be small money o

The hustle continues, I no forh!

Make I go listen to Laycon's fierce while smoking my last sk, make I come dey alright and be in the mood to look for new clienteles

Level up niggarr!!
Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by maasoap(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2020
motionarena:
since we all know laycon is gonna win the show what is the purpose of continuing

Very predictable show

Don't be too sure. Are there no other ways to evict housemates besides voting? BBN should be full of surprises and not predictable
Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by Lionelbhass(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2020
jericco1:
Total obliteration from LAYCON ICONS we rule In Laycon we move cool Let's make it 70% next Sunday Laycon! Laycon!! Laycon!!! grin cool
Baba must win this show oh or we icons, we die here!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by chitheo(f): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Ebuka78 post=94142061]

For those of us who are new and don't know how to vote or the voting pattern. Here are the three ways of voting:

1. SMS voting
Type this in the message box:
VOTE Laycon
send it to 32052
Note: Only vote and the first letter of the name should be in uppercase / capital letter. The rest should be in lowercase/ small letters .
Example of correct form:
VOTE Laycon
send to
Example of incorrect or wrong format:
VOTE LAYCON or Vote Laycon or vote Laycon or vote Laycon. These formats are wrong.

2. Africanmagic.tv/bigbrother naija
Just go to Google, type African magic tv, click the first result.
Now you are on their site. Click log in
When the page opens, click register.
Fill the details, an OTP would be send to proceed. After successfully inputting your OTP, you can now vote.
Click Vote, housemates would pop out. Select your favourite ( mine is Laycon, please go with Laycon).
You will see a positive and Negative sign.
Hold the positive to get the number of votes you wanna give. The limit is 100.
You can share if you like.
After that click below icon and the vote will be delivered.
Note: Using Google chrome browser is the best. It allows you to vote again after the first limit.
How?

How do I change my google chrome to desktop mode?
Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by ibidapko(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by TemmyT002(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2020
KAHBOOM:

Its so obvious that bb wants laycon to win.Always making him win tasks he is good at and always paring him with potential task winners.

You must be a comedian. Even those of us who will never vote or watch knows Laycon is a winner.
Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by Bluntemperor: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2020
bloomstar:
Now its very clear and obvious. Laycon has won the money. No two ways about it. This weeks voting go be mad, there is no kind of voting that will reach laycon... See the gap.. Omo, He turned from shame to fame. He is made for life... This is his year obviously. His music is good, and already trending, now he will go home with almost 90 million and many endorsement follows.

May God give us this kind grace wey they shock abeg. Click like to claim it

AMEN,bro.Its God's doing.
Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2020
jericco1:
Total obliteration from LAYCON ICONS we rule In Laycon we move cool Let's make it 70% next Sunday Laycon! Laycon!! Laycon!!! grin cool
I love Icons 'cos they preach love and light.
Please, VOTE for Laycon!

1 Like

Re: How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dorathy for the money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija / BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.