Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank (1243 Views)

Complete Affiliate Marketing Training: $100/day With Clickbank, Warriorplus,... / How To Find Hot & Trending Products To Sell Online 2020 / Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
In a few minutes, I am going to show you why your body is okay being broke, why your mind isn’t and why you can’t escape being broke no matter how hard you try.

Take a good look at the current exchange rate of the USD to the Naira, now look at your bank account balance and ask yourself one question, is this what I really want for myself?

Okay, let’s come home.

So far, how much increment did your employer pay you, for COVID-19 palliatives?

Does your current job or business, pay your airtime bills, electricity bills, cooking needs, health bills, give you enough money to send home or take care of your personal needs?

Well…

Let us consider an 8-5 bank worker by name Eugene; earning 85k a month.

Eugene is the first of three children of his parents.
Unfortunately, his father is late, his mother is a petty trader and his two siblings are in the university.

As we previously mentioned Eugene is a bank worker, who earns 85k per month.

Here is how he spends his monthly stipend.
Mother: 10k, brother: 10k, sister: 10k, girlfriend: 10k = 40k
Electricity: 9k, foodstuff: 15k, cooking gas: 5k, fuel & other miscellaneous: 11k = 40k

That’s a total of 80k and he gets to save just 5k.

Person number 2; Joseph, works in the same bank and earns the same 85k amount.
By the time he is done with the spending of his monthly stipend, he is left with 7k from his salary.

But wait…

Amaechi, a cleaner in the same bank, who earns just 35k, always rocks good clothing, smells nice and lives in a well-furnished 2 bedroom apartment.

Amaechi invites Eugene and Joseph to a seminar on a Saturday.
And the anchor of that seminar is someone Amaechi refers to as a mentor, when it comes to selling on the internet.

The three attend the seminar, but only Amaechi and Eugene take action at the end of that seminar.

Here’s the shocker..

6 months, after that seminar, Eugene moves from his one room apartment, to a nice two bedroom apartment in the heart of town and quits his stressful banking job.

Amaechi, quits his job immediately after that seminar and focuses on his internet business.

While Joseph celebrates his salary increment to 85k to 90k within the first 2 months, then gets laid off 2 months later, as a result of the negative economic impact of COVID-19 on many businesses.

Till date, Joseph is unemployed and life isn’t treating him well.

Now my question is, do you PLAN on ending up like Joseph who missed his opportunity on becoming someone independent?

Or wouldn’t you rather join an elite-all-new breed of internet marketing soldiers, that learn first hand from me, every single internet venture I have started and will still go into.

From the likes of Clickbank affiliate marketing and email marketing.

In fact, I’ll be teaching you how to move yourself from your location to any part of the world effortlesly and still be able to earn in one of the most stable currencies in the world.

All you have to do is join me and we will begin a new journey to the promised land.

Join me here: https://nohitch.com/join-us/

And let us begin our new journey.
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by Mide3367: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Where is ur current location? No come whine is here biko
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mide3367:
Where is ur current location? No come whine is here biko

Lagos Nigeria sir
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by Yemialade(f): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mr nohitch,how much do i use as capital to start clickbank businesafter buying your course.how much money do i nd to spend for advert,website.trafic building e.t.c. thanks.
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by Mide3367: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2020
nohitch:

Lagos Nigeria sir
so u now live in banana island with money u made Abi? Keep deceiving urself
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mide3367:
so u now live in banana island with money u made Abi? Keep deceiving urself

Actually I’m on the mainland sir. grin

You need me to squat you??

I can cheesy
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yemialade:
Mr nohitch,how much do i use as capital to start clickbank businesafter buying your course.how much money do i nd to spend for advert,website.trafic building e.t.c. thanks.

Say about 10k (because of exchange rate)

Update: Ads?

you will need some real money to run ads...
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by Mariomadiba(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hmm, post success results. Or actual testimonials if you have any. A lot of sellers just want to sell their course. I am yet to see a Nigerian conquering clickbank and being consistent with it.
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by Mide3367: 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mariomadiba:
Hmm, post success results. Or actual testimonials if you have any. A lot of sellers just want to sell their course. I am yet to see a Nigerian conquering clickbank and being consistent with it.
my thoughts too

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2020
Mariomadiba:

https://clickbankgroundzero.nohitch.com/cbgroundzero-get/
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2020
Mide3367:
my thoughts too

You can also scan Nairaland for nohitch and you’ll see for yourself.
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by Mariomadiba(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
nohitch:

Hmm, man I do appreciate but you gotta do more than that, anyone could build that picture or get it from anywhere, I belong to an affiliate group and many of these pictures are floating online. What would clear all doubts is a live login
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mariomadiba:

Hmm, man I do appreciate but you gotta do more than that, anyone could build that picture or get it from anywhere, I belong to an affiliate group and many of these pictures are floating online. What would clear all doubts is a live login

I stopped that because someone on nairaland did that too.

How??

He went to fiverr and got a php script with supposed Clickbank earnings dashboard.

If you want to really know who I am, google my course name, google my domain NoHitch and google Kenneth Nwakanma, that way you’ll understand better..

grin
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by Yemialade(f): 3:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Mr Nohitch.hope your course is not too hard to understand sir you know big big grammers with complexity.
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Yemialade:
Mr Nohitch.hope your course is not too hard to understand sir you know big big grammers with complexity.

Lol no, not at all.
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by Abilistic(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2020
nohitch:

Say about 10k (because of exchange rate)
That's less than $30?
Can you break down the likely estimates?
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Abilistic:

That's less than $30?

Can you break down the likely estimates?

Domain, hosting and one last miscellaneous
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by Yemialade(f): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2020
Real money for ads,am getting scared here real money means big money.mr nohiltch ,please can you break down the expenses from domain hosting.i just want to know d price am going to pay for success.thanks.
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Yemialade:
Real money for ads,am getting scared here real money means big money.mr nohiltch ,please can you break down the expenses from domain hosting.i just want to know d price am going to pay for success.thanks.

When I mentioned real money for ads, I meant you need to budget something that will give you the results you want.

Eg: if you’re planning on hitting $2000 a month, you need to build a list that at least will have nothing short of 5000 subscribers.

That’s not all, you’ll need to understand as well, that promoting products that pay you $25 commissions, you’ll need to make 80 sales of that product to hit $2000.

But if you on the other hand, pick a product that pays you $75 per sale as commissions, you’ll need at least 27 sales.

Then if you’re fortunate enough to see products that pay you $100 per commissions, then you need just 20 sales.

As for the extra money you’ll be needing;

Domains can be bought for $9 annually
Hosting $6 for the first 12 months.
Something else I can’t say here, it’s my business secret depending on the size of prospects $14 monthly.

That’s approximately $30x465=13950. ( at least 10k).
Then the $14 monthly stuff 6510.

There you have it!
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by Yemialade(f): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Thanks so much mr nohitch for this knowldge.may God enrich you in many ways.
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by Yemialade(f): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
mr nohitch I have a payooner account which my ex bf opend for me but i havent gotten my payooner card.how can i get it sir.
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 1:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Yemialade:
mr nohitch I have a payooner account which my ex bf opend for me but i havent gotten my payooner card.how can i get it sir.

Mail them
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by Niom(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
nohitch:

I have a domain name and already hosted. Wont FB Ads be required to make sales?

And if we are to build list sir, we also nee to run FB Ads. How much estimate are we looking at here?

Also, what about the softwares needed to make the job easier? Would you provide them in your course sir?
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Niom:

I have a domain name and already hosted. Wont FB Ads be required to make sales?

And if we are to build list sir, we also nee to run FB Ads. How much estimate are we looking at here?

Also, what about the softwares needed to make the job easier? Would you provide them in your course sir?

Hello bro,

All the required tools to earn on Clickbank are all provided for you in the course.

Plus

I’ll give you my fb ads course for your victory and success

Then again, you can use like 20k to build your list because what you need the most is an active list.
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by PuZZyNegro: 5:42am On Oct 07, 2020
nohitch:

It is good to be realistic in all of these. Where do you see hosting $6?

The truth is, this thing is not easy and spending money on ads doesn't guarantee anything.

It takes some real hard money to see results. Is the person willing to experiment on Facebook ads with $500?

Facebook ad billing can be crazy when the debit alerts start rolling in.

Not to discourage anyone, but making money through affiliate marketing seems to be the hardest of making money online as it requires time, experience and money to work.
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

The truth is, this thing is not easy and spending money on ads doesn't guarantee anything.

It takes some real hard money to see results. Is the person willing to experiment on Facebook ads with $500?

Not to discourage anyone, but making money through affiliate marketing seems to be the hardest of making money online as it requires time, experience and money to work.

I get your point, but this company I have pointed out is a company I have a good relationship with..
All my sites and those of my students are hosted there..
This is my 4th year with this company so I know what I’m saying.

Then again, yes Facebook ads billing can be crazy, this is why you need to learn from people who have been there and are still there...

List building on Facebook is the cheapest ad to run trust me...
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 1:11am On Dec 08, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

hey man i Get you

But then, when you follow someone who has seen the failures and makes you follow the success stories he has had..the tough journey becomes less stressful
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by sconp: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
nohitch:

hey man i Get you

But then, when you follow someone who has seen the failures and makes you follow the success stories he has had..the tough journey becomes less stressful

Hi nohitch, I sent a particular mail to you which is of great interest to me. I would appreciate if you could check it and get back to me. I'll resend this particular mail, it'll come from "CS********@gmail.com"
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by nohitch: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
sconp:

Hi nohitch, I sent a particular mail to you which is of great interest to me. I would appreciate if you could check it and get back to me. I'll resend this particular mail, it'll come from "CS********@gmail.com"

Ok I’ll check
Re: Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank by sconp: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
nohitch:

Ok I’ll check

It's very important to me. I would appreciate if you can help.

(1) (Reply)

200 Liters Blue Drums For Sale. / Top 20 Places You Can Promote Your Business For Free / Is Alat By Wema Bank Dollar Card Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.