Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) (598 Views)

Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) / Comedian AY MAKUN Spotted Wear Fake Richard Mille Watch (photo) / Davido Buys $150,000 Richard Mille Watch (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is a response to what somebody told me in the post about Davido's new watch, which made the frontpage of nairaland (65K views); I have attached a screenshot of what the person told me & the response I gave to him. It should be noted that Davido is always fond of saying he has 30 billion... and now he is saying he has bought a new watch worth 58 million ($121,000). So I am like - When graduates are unemployed & hustling on the streets, he has bought a watch worth 58 million

The person chose to take it the wrong way & also took it personal... he did not see from this angle - Davido is always talking about 30 billion (which I have clearly pointed out today). Just like Hushpuppi flaunts his wealth, but has never done giveaways for his fans on instagram before... that is what I was trying to say. I have nothing against Davido. Runtown's song "Gallardo", which he sang with Davido is one of my best songs of all time. And... I have no reason to have anything against him O jare, because I have never met him before; moreover he is a celebrity. I was only trying to point out something & they chose to take it the wrong way

PLEASE NAIRALAND ADMIN - IF YOU CANNOT SET CONTROL MEASURES ON YOUR WEBSITE TO SANCTION BAD COMMENTS, THEN PLEASE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU. NOWADAYS THE WAY PEOPLE TALK ANYHOW ON YOUR WEBSITE, IS NOT GOOD. YOU ONLY KNOW HOW TO DELETE POSTS ABOUT MONEY DOUBLING SCHEMES... SOMETIMES YOU EVEN DELETE QUALITY POSTS ON ROMANCE, EDUCATION & CRIME; WHY CAN'T YOU CHANNEL THAT SAME ENERGY TO THIS?

https://www.nairaland.com/6125420/davidos-n58m-richard-mille-watch

Re: Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Who you help?
Re: Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 16, 2020
Davido uses his influencial status to champion #endsars protest single handedly... we are proud of him. This is the first major thing he is doing for Nigerians youths; He should keep it up. Wish I could cancel my quote earlier but don't know how to do it on Nairaland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjZjcZSVFEI&t=1558s
Re: Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) by SavageResponse(m): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
This guy talks too much
Re: Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) by FarahAideed: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
What is you problem with his watch ?

(1) (Reply)

You Must Give Us Our 30B, We Spent On Voting You,davido Praises Laycon / How Designer Cap Caused Rancor Between CDQ, Seyi Tinubu - Inside Reveals / Fans Scamper For The Wads Of Naira Notes Laycon Threw Into The Air (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.