Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti (30578 Views)

Lightning Strike Kills 12 Cows In Delta As Herdsmen Flee / Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of National Assembly Complex, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by Realtalk20: 4:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Lord Raiden seems to be cross with these herders
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by ehinmowo: 4:34am On Sep 21, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

No any sane person should like it. I may not like bad fulani herdsmen but I believe not all of them are bad.
The owner just lost his sweat and we should find a way to show him feeling despite their brothers behaviour.

My only anger is on Buhari who created all these enmity for them.
God will surely punish all the killer fulani herdsmen.

STFU guy! All Fulani herders are criminals. The ones that are not criminals know the criminals and call them at any chance to come and do their bidding. You think Fulani are reasonable people abi! I pity u. Go ask Hausa people who accommodated them.

8 Likes

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by VirginSearcher(m): 4:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Now, I believe someone in those regions invoke thunder to kill these cows.. too bad

3 Likes

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by onufidel(m): 4:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Is it Head of cattle or "Herd"? Na wah sha. A whole public post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by anonimi: 4:54am On Sep 21, 2020
DozieMartin:
You guys should return to Sokoto now

They can't and they won't because they have been given all the land sin the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN by their leader Barawo Bubu.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_spEZ7TwEzU/XRF8uDxWQJI/AAAAAAADR7I/gPwLfreuV1AGnnOpWLdknSIxhfvR5szUgCLcBGAs/s400/Fulani-Herdsmen-and-Militia-1.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9402486_operasnapshot20190516035220www_bbc_com_jpeg27a2e53d0353af1c1d6fdd2d61f7cfc1

How I brought RUGA to Abia, by Orji Kalu

THE controversy trailing the aborted establishment of RUGA settlements for Fulani herders in parts of the country may be far from over.

Senate Chief Whip, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, on Friday said that the apprehension being expressed over the plan by the Federal Government to create Fulani settlements for herders under the acronym name of RUGA was misplaced.

He told reporters in Abuja that he established a successful RUGA settlement in Abia State when he was governor of the state in 2001.

The controversial cattle market, he said, is located in Lokpanta, Umunneochi Local Government Area, along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway.

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-i-brought-ruga-to-abia-by-orji-kalu/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8744292_tmpcam1127966872_jpege0a8c4be7449683b6d5804cc18386d05

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by anonimi: 4:55am On Sep 21, 2020
ehinmowo:
STFU guy! All Fulani herders are criminals. The ones that are not criminals know the criminals and call them at any chance to come and do their bidding. You think Fulani are reasonable people abi! I pity u. Go ask Hausa people who accommodated them.

You certainly know what's up.

anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8643093_nigeriansreacttotwonigerrepublicgovernorscampaigningforbuhariinkanounclesuru2_jpeg288dfe1719c231ddf412f8f42852fbba

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by Godpikin4real(f): 5:10am On Sep 21, 2020
Sango, god of thunder@work dia.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by mattmogan88: 5:11am On Sep 21, 2020
This is strange SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by MalaikaEH(f): 5:12am On Sep 21, 2020
"Head of cows"; was it Just the heads that were struck by lightning or the whole cows?

Anyway, going by the price of a cow in the market, I wonder what these herdsmen are doing with the money they make. If these cows were sheltered in a well constructed ranch, they won't be left under the rain, and thus, exposed to lightning.

These herdsmen should spend money on buying lands and building ranches. Not using their cows to destroy other people's farmlands.
I heard their association talking about investment recently. Investment means sowing money and not hoping to feed from destruction of other people's (farmers') investments or hoping that state governments will dash them free lands for ruga.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by Mathiasa(m): 5:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Pls they should direct the tunder to the right place. I don't think they cows should be the once affected. They should direct them to their shepherd or to our politicians.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by timothydare(m): 5:29am On Sep 21, 2020
I feel for dis nigga sha

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by Vulcanheph(m): 5:33am On Sep 21, 2020
Shango on point !
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by bishop4life(m): 5:38am On Sep 21, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

No any sane person should like it. I may not like bad fulani herdsmen but I believe not all of them are bad.
The owner just lost his sweat and we should find a way to show him feeling despite their brothers behaviour.

There is no killer Fulani herdsmen.
what you have there is just mobile Boko Haram and iswap.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by Mynd44: 5:43am On Sep 21, 2020
MalaikaEH:
"Head of cows"; was it Just the heads that were struck by lightning or the whole cows?

Anyway, going by the price of a cow in the market, I wonder what these herdsmen are doing with the money they make. If these cows were sheltered in a well constructed ranch, they won't be left under the rain, and thus, exposed to lightning.

These herdsmen should spend money on buying lands and building ranches. Not using their cows to destroy other people's farmlands.
I heard their association talking about investment recently. Investment means sowing money and not hoping to feed from destruction of other people's (farmers') investments or hoping that state governments will dash them free lands for ruga.
Head of cattle is how you count individual animals in a herd not cows

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by Chochovini: 5:59am On Sep 21, 2020
EGYPT. If U know U know.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by GreaterFuture(m): 6:01am On Sep 21, 2020
teejay29:
For real
It's unreal Right? Just unreal
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by cuteboy2: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Second time I'm reading about thunder unleashing havoc on herdsmen and their cows in Southwest since Amotekun was formed. I'm smelling something. Anyway, whatever they are doing they should teach Easterners, Middle Belt people and South South people. They need it also

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by naija4life247: 6:12am On Sep 21, 2020
jamalnation:
Somebody will definately be in shock
Buhari won't like this news
Dear thunder next time please adjust the bearing of the strike to yakubu gowon crescent three arm zone asokoro abuja

Several of those who wished Buhari death have been buried including the parents of Nnamdi Kanu while Buhari is still planning to take a new wife
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by ORIAYO70(m): 6:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Islie:

DAILY POST

Make we kuku invoke Sango
And Amadioha to pursue this people to there region....
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by UMUNNA001(m): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2020
undecidedsomething most be wrong......
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by Horlami247: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2020
Painful.....

Over #2million lost.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by 4lorunsho(m): 6:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Let's eat it before he spoil
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Lolz. Is this artificial amotekun?
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by yommen: 6:52am On Sep 21, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Now, I believe someone in those regions invoke thunder to kill these cows.. too bad

Your thought is seconded. It didn't rain all the while and farmers were lammenting because their crops were drying off. Now it's raining, should they watch while the lesser cows leads their major cows to eat up their plants! The did has to be done Sir. And I'm quite sure their will be more.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by Martini101(m): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2020
If we remember our physics, these conditions attract lightening
-white objects especially at a high ground like a hill
-Metalic pointed objects attract lightening especially on an exposed high ground like a hill.

Etc

The gods are not to be blamed for this, rather illiteracy.
You can ask google

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by Mynd44: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2020
onufidel:
Is it Head of cattle or "Herd"? Na wah sha. A whole public post
Head of cattle. In reference to each individual animal in a herd.

The collective term is herd of cattle.
Unit term is head of cattle.

Get it?
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by PanickMode(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Dem go Still sell the meat give Una chop sad

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by sonofElElyon: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2020
the thunders are being invoked against cattle as punishment for their owners for destroying farms and attacks / murders / kidnappings / robberies etc
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by Jakemedg(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Yeah that's the more reason why they should be called " killer herdsmen " and not "Fulani herdsmen "

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by OlawaleBammie: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2020
akilo1:
Yoruba with thunder hmmmmm

Oga, awa elders don talk say Na natural occurrence ooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti by dalass(f): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2020
DozieMartin:
You guys should return to Sokoto now

Yoruba's sending messages loud and clear to clear their destructive animals from the SW! They will not hear until they lose their entire cattle to thunder fire... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enraged APC Delegates Chase After Presidential Aspirants / APC Postpones Offiicial Unveiling Of Vice Presidential Candidate / Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.