Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record (1479 Views)

GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen / Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by STARYBOY: 12:29am On Sep 21, 2020
Italy Legend Andrea Pirlo started his reign as Juventus head coach with a victory, as the Old Lady defeated visitor Sampdoria 2-0 at Allianz Stadium on Sunday night.

It took Juventus only 13th minutes to open scoring, after Dejan Kulusevski scored a first goal, special thanks to the good work by his teammates, to end the first half 1-0 in favour of the Old lady.

Defender Leonardo Bonucci doubled the lead in the 78th minutes, after he reacted to a loss ball from Bartosz Bereszynski.

Portugal star SIR Cristiano Ronaldo scored Juventus last goal of the game in the 88th minutes, after a beautiful assist from former Arsenal star Aaron Ramsey.

With the victory over Sampdoria, it means SIR Cristiano Ronaldo has scored for the record 19th consecutive seasons.

Also Andrea Pirlo's first professional match as a coach ended with a win and Dejan Kulusevski will be remembered always for scoring the first goal of Pirlo's coaching career, with Ronaldo and Bonucci's names to be mentioned as well.

SIR Cristiano Ronaldo was awesome in the match, and he doesn't show any sign of getting tired. His first goal of the season will be a moral booster for him, as he's planning to have a better season with the Old Lady this season.

Juventus have now moved to the top of the Italian serie A table with three points plus three goals in a match.

�SIR Cristiano Ronaldo scores for his 19th consecutive season!

✅ 2002/03

✅ 2003/04

✅ 2004/05

✅ 2005/06

✅ 2006/07

✅ 2007/08

✅ 2008/09

✅ 2009/10

✅ 2010/11

✅ 2011/12

✅ 2012/13

✅ 2013/14

✅ 2014/15

✅ 2015/16

✅ 2016/17

✅ 2017/18

✅ 2018/19

✅ 2019/20

✅ 2020/21

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/754509c768450671e373d7b1b629b545?client=news

Mynd44
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by STARYBOY: 12:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by HundredWays(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2020
GOAT cool
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by paulolee(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2020
nice bt why is it dt anytime he scores a goal, the media would dig for any crazy stats to backup the goal and tag it a record...
if he scores again next week you would see another padded stats named record dt he broke again, i juz think his media team are trying to hard forcing all dis irrelevant records on us...
all i kno is dt cr7 nt winning d ucl with juve would be a failure in that questionable transafer bcoz dts d "main reason he was imported for" and all dis records wont count...
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by paulolee(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2020
HundredWays:
GOAT cool
we all know they is only one goat and its not cr7, i wish him well this season so he endsup winning d next ballon d or b4 we start comparing him with the main goat dtd ahead of him
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by Temmylee01(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Be cuz shooooooters is omo ope
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2020
paulolee:
nice bt why is it dt anytime he scores a goal, the media would dig for any crazy stats to backup the goal and tag it a record...congrats shaa
I'm tired o...I'm sure the like stat padding the guy to make him better than Lionel. One day we might just wake up to the news that C.Ronaldo becomes the first and only Ronaldo to score for Sporting Lisbon, Man U, R. Madrid, and Juventus.
Wat a stat.
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by HundredWays(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2020
paulolee:

we all know they is only one goat and its not cr7, i wish him well this season so he endsup winning d next ballon d or b4 we start comparing him with the main goat dtd ahead of him
stop fooling ur self tongue

1 Like

Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by paulolee(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2020
HundredWays:
stop fooling ur self tongue
one have more individual awards snd trophies more than the other, one have won ballon d or more than the other and most importantly one is a "playmaker and also a goal scorer than the other thats is just about the goals...
drop this bias and sentiments and accept d fact..
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by RealEzee(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2020
paulolee:

one have more individual awards snd trophies more than the other, one have won ballon d or more than the other and most importantly one is a "playmaker and also a goal scorer than the other thats is just about the goals...
drop this bias and sentiments and accept d fact..
both have similar individual awards but only one has given his country what the other hasn't, a national hero grin, while the other won best actor twice for at retirement roles in telenovela,a clown.
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by paulolee(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2020
RealEzee:
both have similar individual awards but only one has given his country what the other hasn't, a national hero grin, while the other won best actor twice for at retirement roles in telenovela,a clown.
funny clown individual awards as how?? according to thier profile cr7 started football 2yrs earlier but messi have more individual awards dan him and more trophies dan cr7, messi av more ballon d or dan cr7 n messi onli flaws is with his national team....pls let me kno wen cr7 wins his next ballon d or which is d higest individual award for a footballer b4 u place dm on same table for comparison....
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by RealEzee(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
paulolee:

funny clown individual awards as how?? according to thier profile cr7 started football 2yrs earlier but messi have more individual awards dan him and more trophies dan cr7, messi av more ballon d or dan cr7 n messi onli flaws is with his national team....pls let me kno wen cr7 wins his next ballon d or which is d higest individual award for a footballer b4 u place dm on same table for comparison....
*yawns* he started 2 years earlier or 30 yrs earlier how da one take translate to ability on the pitch of play, abi you will fault others because of their age?

Now u fault Messi team mate, whereas u sef can agree that the caliber of players at Messi disposal from back to front were above most of CR7 Portugal team like for like yet produced nothing even with so much arsenal,yet one can't deny the leadership that CR7 brings to the Portuguese team, the result? A national trophy, with Messi at d brink of despair vanish into oblivion fleeing the national team twice, abi he also wanted to serve barca d same medicine after 8-2 defeat to bayern grin,god way no fit to save him pple da one na god?

Brazil has pele
Argentina has maradona(lol u thought its Messi? He belongs to barca)
Portugal has CR7
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by Daejoyoung: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
RealEzee:
*yawns* he started 2 years earlier or 30 yrs earlier how da one take translate to ability on the pitch of play, abi you will fault others because of their age?

Now u fault Messi team mate, whereas u sef can agree that the caliber of players at Messi disposal from back to front were above most of CR7 Portugal team like for like yet produced nothing even with so much arsenal,yet one can't deny the leadership that CR7 brings to the Portuguese team, the result? A national trophy, with Messi at d brink of despair vanish into oblivion fleeing the national team twice, abi he also wanted to serve barca d same medicine after 8-2 defeat to bayern grin,god way no fit to save him pple da one na god?

Brazil has pele
Argentina has maradona(lol u thought its Messi? He belongs to barca)
Portugal has CR7

But Messi reached the final of the 2014 world cup and was the best player of that tournament. He is also all time top scorer for Argentina. So it's not like Messi has been that poor for Argentina. Besides Ronaldo didn't even really play the Euro 2016 final.
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by Androidking: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
I don't know y Barca fans are behaving like xiaomi warriors , this post has nothing, absolute nothing to do with Messi or Barca or Laliga , a CR7 fan is doing his hype it's non of ur business, if u don't like it ,dislike , unfollow, skip or go create ur own thread on Lionel Messi . Why can't u Barca dogs rest , una envy too much ooo.

Tufia

1 Like

Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by RealEzee(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Daejoyoung:

But Messi reached the final of the 2014 world cup and was the best player of that tournament. He is also all time top scorer for Argentina. So it's not like Messi has been that poor for Argentina. Besides Ronaldo didn't even really play the Euro 2016 final.
*yawns*did he win the final? Has he given Argentina a national trophy with the caliber of players they possess?well that's left for Diego Maradona the Argentine god of football, the general , Messi doest come close to him in this regard.

CR7 no play final abi, yet did you see how the guy rallied his fellow team mates? ,did he say because of injury make em just relax? he was up and cheering his brothers on all thru to the very end,that's true leadership, die hard, giving all for the jersey he wore with honor even with the injury.

See ehn I love these guys yet if I'm to pick one to be a hero, one who will inspire the rest, one who will put himself thru d furnace I'll obviously pick CR7, he will give his all till the final whistle, CR7 didn't quit the Portuguese team even when they didn't possess the quality of players Argentina has/had, he kept on and with the team they prevailed at the end having CR7 at the helm,well we both know how Messi quit the team twice, Chaii that one no follow at all, almost serving barca d same medicine grin.
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by Daejoyoung: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=RealEzee post=94169065]
CR7 no play final abi, yet did you see how the guy rallied his fellow team mates? ,did he say because of injury make em just relax? he was up and cheering his brothers on all thru to the very end,that's true leadership, die hard, giving all for the jersey he wore with honor even with the injury.
Since when does rallying around team mates, add anything to a player's quality? it's a mute point to say Ronaldo added anything to that final because he rallied around his team mates. At the end of the day, he was on the bench and other Portugese players did the job on the pitch.
Messi reached the final of the world cup( a more difficult tournament than Euros) and was best player in that tournament, created lots of chances which Higuain missed, so it means Argentina relied more on Messi in 2014, than Portugal on Ronaldo in 2016. Note that that was Argentina's first World cup final since the time of Maradona. Also Messi is their top scorer ever and has their highest number of assists. How can you call all these poor?
With all Maradona did for Argentina, he doesn't even come close to Messi in terms of goals scored for Argentina. Besides Argentina is not really a very good team at the moment, especially within the last 5 years. They have always relied on Messi to take them out of difficult situations, while Portugal in terms of team player have gotten better and better and can easily do without Ronaldo.

See ehn I love these guys yet if I'm to pick one to be a hero, one who will inspire the rest, one who will put himself thru d furnace I'll obviously pick CR7, he will give his all till the final whistle, CR7 didn't quit the Portuguese team even when they didn't possess the quality of players Argentina has/had, he kept on and with the team they prevailed at the end having CR7 at the helm,well we both know how Messi quit the team twice, Chaii that one no follow at all, almost serving barca d same medicine grin
Well all of that have more to do with emotions, character, or leadership and not purely football. We are talking purely about football abilities and records. Also Messi does encourage his team mates and is a better team player than Ronaldo, he is just not a media personality like Ronaldo is. He is not a showbiz character, but I get orgasm when I watch him play. Only Ronaldo de Lima and Ronaldinho gave me thesame kind of football joy, then Zidane to an extent.
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by Danny50: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Best player ever CR7.
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by Globalsailor: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by Aaronzy: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rubbish
Is this not goals that Ibrahimovic has been scoring every season since 1999?
23years
While Ronaldo is 19years
Ahbeg, make una talk better record
Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by Emax911: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=Daejoyoung post=94171320][/quote]

messi is a poor player accept

Argentina lose.....higuain retire twice
Bayern 7-0 blame injury
roma 3-0 blame valverde
Liverpool 4-0 blame valverde want to run away
Bayern 8-2 blame pique and the whole squad and coach setien and want to run away, never learns to stand in big games and perform and score himself, leave the assist, score. only to be crying in dressing room and blaming president

CR7 will at least score or do something and not blame any body, he will at least not make up excuses, I have not seen when Juventus or Madrid get eliminated and he blamed president or coach, even sarri it was CR7 sister that talked on Twitter not him

cry cry Messi, don't quote me I am neither messi or CR7 fan

Re: SIR Cristiano Ronaldo Makes A New Record by Emax911: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
RealEzee:
*yawns*did he win the final? Has he given Argentina a national trophy with the caliber of players they possess?well that's left for Diego Maradona the Argentine god of football, the general , Messi doest come close to him in this regard.

See ehn I love these guys yet if I'm to pick one to be a hero, one who will inspire the rest, one who will put himself thru d furnace I'll obviously pick CR7, he will give his all till the final whistle, CR7 didn't quit the Portuguese team even when they didn't possess the quality of players Argentina has/had, he kept on and with the team they prevailed at the end having CR7 at the helm,well we both know how Messi quit the team twice, Chaii that one no follow at all, almost serving barca d same medicine grin.

don't mind that guy supporting messi

(1) (Reply)

Rollover Tips 2 Odds Only Sure Winning / Shuaibu Amodu Will Not Be Sacked By NFF / Checkout Baloteli's New Beautiful But Crazy Hairstyle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.