Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Bbnaija Laycon Net Worth, Biography, And Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Laycon Net Worth, Biography, And Career (1577 Views)

Who Is Dare Adekoya? Net Worth, Biography, Abeg App Nigeria CEO / Seyi Vibez Net Worth (biography , Girlfriend , Wikipedia , Age , Songs , Cars , / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Laycon Net Worth, Biography, And Career by Ngcrooks(f): 2:16am On Sep 21, 2020
BBNaija Laycon Net Worth

Olamilekan Agbeleshe, popularly known and regarded as Laycon, is a Nigerian rapper, singer, and housemate of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show in 2020.

The show which was tagged the Big Brother Naija lockdown is one from which Laycon has gotten a lot of prominences.

In this article, we will be taking a look at Laycon’s net worth, biography, and other things you need to know about the upcoming youngster.

Full Name Olamilekan Agbeleshe
Date Of Birth November 8, 1994
Nationality Nigerian
Occupation Singer, Songwriter, Rapper
Net Worth $50,000

Laycon Biography

Laycon was born on November 8, 1994, in Lagos State, Nigeria.

He spent his early life with his parents at their house in the Mainland part of Lagos State.

There, he had also completed his entire education right from primary to tertiary education.

Laycon is a first-class graduate from the University of Lagos, where he had bagged a Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy.

Laycon Career

Laycon’s music career can be traced back to his early days as a kid.

He was said to have derived his motivation in the career, from listening to the songs of various top artists like 2Baba, Don Jazzy, and several others.

While in school, Laycon would engage in all sorts of entertainment performances and display his musical talent.

Laycon is one of the housemates of the season 5 (5th edition) of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show, tagged Big Brother Naija Lockdown.

He reportedly made it known to have entered the house in order to gain more fame; which will thus help his music career.

Laycon is currently a member of the Fierce Nation music group and the group’s Hip-hop/Afrobeat lead act.

Laycon Net Worth
Laycon Net Worth

As of 2020, Laycon’s net worth is estimated to be around $50,000, which he made from his career as a rapper, singer, and songwriter.

Laycon’s net worth isn’t that much for now, but we believe; if he eventually gets to win the Big Brother Naija Season 5 show, his net worth will definitely increase at a very rapid rate. 

Laycon Songs
Fierce
No know
Marley Monday
Motivation
Totori
Hip-hop
Accolades
Elevate
Narcos
The question
and many others.
Laycon's Quotes

Facts don’t care about your feelings.

LAYCON

Don’t let me fool you. I’m god body so I don’t like the devil.

LAYCON

My wolf packs over everything… That’s fierce nation over anything.

LAYCON

I don’t connect with any kind, only airdrop and all I do is win.

LAYCON

I am a god in a human body. Take it or leave it, you’ll never stop me.

LAYCON
Summary

Laycon happens to be a Big Brother Naija fans-favorite housemate.

He hasn’t done much in his music career yet but we really believe he’s going to be unstoppable once he’s out of the Big Brother Naija house.

And that brings us to the end of this article on Laycon’s net worth and biography.

What part of Laycon’s story do you find most interesting? Let me know by dropping them in the commments section below.

SOURCE: https://tracynaija.com/bbnaija-laycon-net-worth-biography-and-career/
Re: Bbnaija Laycon Net Worth, Biography, And Career by saheedbadmus(m): 2:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Oh you mean Lekan don't worth 50k$ before he enter bb9ja .. oboy na lie be dat jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Net Worth, Biography, And Career by Hazlett1988: 3:19am On Sep 21, 2020
People with fake news,how do you know is net worth?this is why fake news like this don't hit front page,take a chill pill and cook up something real cool not all this fake news of people net worth you don't know about

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Net Worth, Biography, And Career by armadeo(m): 5:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Hazlett1988:
People with fake news,how do you know is net worth?this is why fake news like this don't hit front page,take a chill pill and cook up something real cool not all this fake news of people net worth you don't know about

So this guy get 20million

Loool. Musician that people have never heard of. All these bloggers sef.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Net Worth, Biography, And Career by Dreyton36: 6:48am On Sep 21, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnnn

How can you say Laycon is worth $50k
That's exactly N19,150,000.00

His music wasn't popular until he gained access into the bbnaija house , except he's also a real Gee
Set awon Wells Fargo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Net Worth, Biography, And Career by marshalcarter: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2020
okay...good for him...
still don't know what you want us to do with this news

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Net Worth, Biography, And Career by punisha: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2020
This reeks of pure hype for Laycon my Gee.
I heard he's worth 350k usd

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Zubby Michael In Action Pictures With Nkem Owoh And Chiwetalu Agu / Davido Replies The Upcoming Artist Who Accused Him Of Stealing His Slang / "Family Is The Root Of All Evil" - Cynthia Morgan Drags Her Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.