Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed (781 Views)

I Buy Any used or faulty Laptop At A Very Good Price. / I Need A Video Editing Laptop! / Video Editing Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by salvchrist(m): 4:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone....
Goodmorning,
Pls I need a very good US or UK used laptop with the following specifications for my photo editing, video editing and graphic design job. price shouldn't be more than 100k.
It should be able to take all the necessary apps necessary for my work like Premiere Pro, After effect, adobe illustrator, adobe Photoshop, lightroom, cs6, cc2019 and much more...
Specifications includes a minimum of at least:

HDD320
4GB Ram
dedicated graphics of 500mb (Nvadia or anyother good one)
3 USB Port
HDMI port
DVD port
Intel processor cori3
window 10 (1903 or 1906)
processor speed of 2.0
cori3
DDR4 RAM

Pls I need a good recommendation and professional advice since I don't know much about system.
God bless you as you respond...
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by RedPanthar: 5:17am On Sep 21, 2020
If you have a 100k then this isn't the configuration you should be looking at for this need.

Let me help you

Change the core is there to a Core i7

Upgrade the RAM to 8Gb Minimum

Processor speed minimum of 2.5Ghz

Dedicated graphics 3 gb

If you look out for these things, you'll enjoy the device for years to come.

Note, you can have all this with a 100k budget.

Don't be played.

1 Like

Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by popo1494: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2020
[Uk used acer imof that spec available. quote author=salvchrist post=94144687]Hello everyone....
Goodmorning,
Pls I need a very good US or UK used laptop with the following specifications for my photo editing, video editing and graphic design job. price shouldn't be more than 100k.
It should be able to take all the necessary apps necessary for my work like Premiere Pro, After effect, adobe illustrator, adobe Photoshop, lightroom, cs6, cc2019 and much more...

HDD320
4GB Ram
3 USB Port
HDMI port
DVD port
Intel processor cori3
window 10 (1903 or 1906)
processor speed of 2.0
cori3
DDR4 RAM

Pls I need a good recommendation and professional advice since I don't know much about system.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by salvchrist(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2020
RedPanthar:
If you have a 100k then this isn't the configuration you should be looking at for this need.

Let me help you

Dedicated graphics 3 gb

Don't be played.

Thanks Bro, I appreciate.
I really don't know much about computers.
I just needed the one that won't give me problem during my work.

Pls sir, can u suggest affordable one for me that will be good to improve my graphic design, photo and video editing skill....
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by salvchrist(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2020
popo1494:
[Uk used acer imof that spec available. quote author=salvchrist post=94144687]Hello everyone....
Goodmorning,

HDD320
4GB Ram
3 USB Port
HDMI port
DVD port
Intel processor cori3
window 10 (1903 or 1906)
processor speed of 2.0
cori3
DDR4 RAM

Sir pls, can you tell me more about its features and if possible pics included
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by RedPanthar: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2020
salvchrist:

Thanks Bro, I appreciate.
I really don't know much about computers.
I just needed the one that won't give me problem during my work.

Pls sir, can u suggest affordable one for me that will be good to improve my graphic design, photo and video editing skill....

With 70-80k, you will get a good laptop.

8gb Ram is what to look for

Core i5 or i7

Battery life 3 to 5 hours

Processor 2.4ghz

1 Like

Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by salvchrist(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2020
RedPanthar:

With 70-80k, you will get a good laptop.

8gb Ram is what to look for

Core i5 or i7

Battery life 3 to 5 hours

Processor 2.4ghz

what laptop will that be sir?
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by RedPanthar: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2020
salvchrist:

what laptop will that be sir?

Make doesn't matter per se. What matters is the configuration. But HP is very good
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by salvchrist(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
RedPanthar:

Make doesn't matter per se. What matters is the configuration. But HP is very good

Pls recommend one for me sir....
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by salvchrist(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Pls i need more suggestions....
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by chidiogo123(f): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
salvchrist:
Pls i need more suggestions....
call/ WhatsApp: 08172568455. Have what you need.
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by Surestjoshua202(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bro we have a uk used Dell latitude e6430 laptop at Olutech here in ilorin kwara state
Specs are-8gigram,500hdd,intel core i5-3380m @2.90 2.90 base speed
*1gig nvedia graphics card,keyboard light,bluetooth,DVD rom,webcam,hdmi,very strong double cell battery with original Dell charger...
Price is 90k
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by salvchrist(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
chidiogo123:
call/ WhatsApp: 08172568455. Have what you need.

Will send you a message...
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by salvchrist(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Surestjoshua202:
Bro we have a uk used Dell latitude e6430 laptop at Olutech here in ilorin kwara state
Specs are-8gigram,500hdd,intel core i5-3380m @2.90 2.90 base speed
*1gig nvedia graphics card,keyboard light,bluetooth,DVD rom,webcam,hdmi,very strong double cell battery with original Dell charger...
Price is 90k

This could be what i need....
won't 75k go for it.

Can you show me pics?

How do i reach you?
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by FluxEmpire(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Cc Chidiogo
She has what you need in her stock.
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by RedPanthar: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
salvchrist:

This could be what i need....
won't 75k go for it.

Can you show me pics?

How do i reach you?

Wait

Don't go for anything till I give you green light. Be patient.

What's your whatsapp contact?
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by salvchrist(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
RedPanthar:

Wait

Don't go for anything till I give you green light. Be patient.

What's your whatsapp contact?
OK sir, I will

Pls How should i PM you my whatsapp contact?

Sir, I have just emailed you my whatsapp contact.
God bless u sir
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by RedPanthar: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
salvchrist:

OK sir, I will

Pls How should i PM you my whatsapp contact?

Send to the email on my contact

1 Like

Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by popo1494: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2020
[ 07017703190 thats my whatsapp number quote author=salvchrist post=94152965]

Sir pls, can you tell me more about its features and if possible pics included[/quote]
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by tonyblac: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
i have one for you call me @07054001429

salvchrist:
Hello everyone....
Goodmorning,

HDD320
4GB Ram
3 USB Port
HDMI port
DVD port
Intel processor cori3
window 10 (1903 or 1906)
processor speed of 2.0
cori3
DDR4 RAM

Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by onyidon22(m): 4:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by motionarena: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2020
salvchrist:
Hello everyone....
Goodmorning,

HDD320
4GB Ram
3 USB Port
HDMI port
DVD port
Intel processor cori3
window 10 (1903 or 1906)
processor speed of 2.0
cori3
DDR4 RAM

this specs is very poor for smooth editing and rendering
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by Ahmadjr(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

Let me help you

Dedicated graphics 3 gb

Don't be played.

Lol, maybe you should help the OP find one and he'll pay you on delivery...

100K for a laptop with 3gb dedicated graphics and 8GB RAM grin how miraculous!

Abi you can help me too find o boss
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by Ahmadjr(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
salvchrist:

Hello everyone....
Goodmorning,

Chief, if you're using Adobe tools like Photoshop or Illustrator alone then a core i5 3rd Gen with 4GB RAM is good enough (speaking from experience: Dell E5430... Tho the dell had poor colour accuracy so that was frustrating).

But add video editing to the mix and you need more power. A 5th gen and above core i5 with at least 2GB Dedicated card should be enough for a start since you're on a budget. But honestly I don't see you getting one at less than 100k... but I'm just a frog in a well, so it might be possible. Good luck and be very careful with your dealings.
Anyone promising to supply you one should be ready to use an Escrow... Search for that term on NL if you're not familiar with it.
Re: Very Good Graphic Design, Photo And Video Editing Laptop Urgently Needed by RedPanthar: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ahmadjr:

Lol, maybe you should help the OP find one and he'll pay you on delivery...

100K for a laptop with 3gb dedicated graphics and 8GB RAM grin how miraculous!

Abi you can help me too find o boss

Deceive yourself. He who knows knows.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop For Swap. / Unlock Your Huawei Mifi Router Modems / AVAILABLE: 2020 Model Chromebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.