Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/2020 (126 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2020
Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/2020

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2020.

THEME: BUILD UP YOUR FAITH.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, September 21, 2020) -

*Build Up Your Faith*

Prayer Points:

1. I worship and adore, You, my Father, because I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.

2. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3. Father, destroy every spirit of doubt, unbelief and fear, in my life by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

4. Father, give me the grace to meditate in Your word, day and night; and, as I do, please, increase my faith in You, in Jesus' name.

5. Father, please, empower me to pray in the Holy Ghost for at least one hour, every day, in Jesus' name.

6. Father, please, anoint me with Your Holy Ghost, and with power, and, let me go about doing good, and healing those who are oppressed of the devil, in Jesus' name.

7. Father, empower me by the Holy Ghost, to do exploits for You, and to perform miracles, signs and wonders, in Jesus' name.

8. Father, whenever the temptation comes, for me to compromise my faith, please, quickly make a way of escape for me, in Jesus' name.

9. Father, please, give me the grace to always look beyond my challenges, unto Jesus, the author and the finisher of my faith, in Jesus' name.

10. Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and reward him abundantly, for all his labours of love, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Please note that If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today and I accept You as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus mighty name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Bronner – The Power Of Time / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, September 22, 2020 / Born To Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.