Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,542 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Is Mtn Having Issues With Sim Swap? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Mtn Having Issues With Sim Swap? (382 Views)

Psvista With Sim Port For Sale / Psvista With Sim For Sale / Ps Vista With Sim Port For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Mtn Having Issues With Sim Swap? by Typicool8(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2020
Hello nairalanders I went for a Sim swap last week. Though I didn't go directly to the mtn office, I just went to an agent who specializes in registering sim cards and all. Now the problem is after collecting my details and all my Sim is yet to be activated. I called him severally and he said the problem lies with mtn
When I got there on Saturday I met several other people with the same complaint. Please is there anyone who can offer reasonable advice?
Re: Is Mtn Having Issues With Sim Swap? by zanjorrg(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2020
Go to MTN office.. I work with MTN, there is no way ur sim will not be activated before now. Most of road sides guys do not have access to perform the login themselves, hence they have to send it to one of their friends who work in MTN office to do it....
Re: Is Mtn Having Issues With Sim Swap? by Typicool8(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2020
zanjorrg:
Go to MTN office.. I work with MTN, there is no way ur sim will not be activated before now. Most of road sides guys do not have access to perform the login themselves, hence they have to send it to one of their friends who work in MTN office to do it....
Okay thank you very much for this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Germany Used 16gb And 32gb Iphone 5s / In Need Of Home Appliances / Hp Probook 440 G3 I5-6200u 2.30ghz 500gb Ssd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.