Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) (3484 Views)

"Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram / Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" / Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2020
This brave Nigerian soldier caught these animals.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Enudapan: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms

This aren't news shaa
Cos me self I don catch bigger one's (based on highness) just with the aid of mushin weed
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by rasheedatt(f): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Posing on top of lizards? Go ahead and pose on Bh boys

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2020
lalasticlala are these baby crocodiles or monitoring lizards?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2020
Where are the giant lizards

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by LawLab247: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Brave soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2020
rasheedatt:
Posing on top of lizards? Go ahead and pose on Bh boys
I heard the army form is out. It's free. You can go get it so that you can pose with BH boys. Good morning though.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Kriss216: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
This brave Nigerian soldier caught these animals.
Posing with two little lizard is what you call bravery

Na una dey make these soldiers dey misbehave. When they see Boko boys now, they will discharge and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons and atomic bombs. Nonsense and Oshiomhole!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by falcon01: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2020
brave? ok
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by obami007(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Front page straight
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by rasheedatt(f): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
I heard the army form is out. It's free. You can go get it so that you can pose with BH boys. Good morning though.
morning o
I won't marry a soldier more of buying form
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by thesicilian: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2020
See what our once globally respected soldiers have now been reduced to: lizard and snake hunters!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Nbotee(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Our soldiers don convert to Bush meat hunters lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:

I call him brave soldier. I never said posing with lizards is bravery. It seems you have comprehension issues. Yesterday you couldn't differentiate between 'getting married' and 'being in marriage'. You have come again. Sorry I don't have time for people like you.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2020
rasheedatt:
morning o
I won't marry a soldier more of buying form
Lol. But some of them are cool dudes.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Kriss216: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
I call him brave soldier. I never said posing with lizards is bravery. It seems you have comprehension issues. Yesterday you couldn't differentiate between 'getting married' and 'being in marriage'. You have come again. Sorry I don't have time for people like you.
You don't have time for people like me yet you're keeping records of what happened yesterday.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:

You don't have time for people like me yet you're keeping records of what happened yesterday.

Have a nice day.
Only a dead brain soul would easily forgets the horrible experience I had with you yesterday.
Have a nice day too.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Kriss216: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2020
thesicilian:
See what our once globally respected soldiers have now been reduced to: lizard and snake hunters!
grin cheesy
The soldier is even with catapult grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Kriss216: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
Only a dead brain soul would easily forgets the horrible experience I had with you yesterday.
Have a nice day too.
horrible experience?
You made a misleading post, saying Men don't need Money to get married or stay in marriage, I asked you, will the wife and children feed on sand?

What's horrible about all that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by marshalcarter: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2020
FP material...who wanna bet on this?? grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by ODJ124(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2020
grin
Gallant soldiers.

I wish they channel this bravery to Boko boys....
it wud hv been more appreciated.

Am suspecting OP is a close friend to one of the mods. ..

70% of her thread makes it to FP...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Bespectacular:
Those are monitoring lizards
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by jnoz23(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2020
The boy for just allow those animals to waka in peace!
Look at all the insult wey im don receive now!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Where are the giant lizards

Are you BLIND grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:

horrible experience?
You made a misleading post, saying Men don't need Money to get married or stay in marriage, I asked you, will the wife and children feed on sand?

What's horrible about all that?
Can you show me where I mentioned 'stay in marriage' on that thread?
Like I said, you have comprehension issues. This is my last reply to you. Good day.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by richiemcgold: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2020
they sent you to fight terrorists and insurgents but you are picking lizards up and down. Does that lizard look like shekau to you?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Kriss216: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
Can you show me where I mentioned 'stay in marriage' on that thread?
Like I said, you have comprehension issues This is my last reply to you. Good day.
You're right. I don't comprehend nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by mimimiles93: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2020
richiemcgold:
they sent you to fight terrorists and insurgents but you are picking lizards up and down. Does that lizard look like shekau to you?
Stop being a hater.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Madmohamed419(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:

Na una dey make these soldiers dey misbehave. When the see Boko boys now, they will discharge and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons and atomic bombs. Nonsense and Oshiomhole!
Na him be the soja or u think soja no they for niaraland. He the promote him self.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2020
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Next President Will Be A Southern Christian - Bashir El-Rufai / Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? / Yorubanization Of Nigeria Has Started With Full Force!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.