Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite (11828 Views)

Fayemi Hails Ekiti Workers On May Day / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by YoungLionken(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2020
With the situation of things in the country, APC isn't supposed to own anything again.

I therefore,call upon everyone,to emulate our beloved brothers from Edo state,by resisting the APC...

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by nzeobi(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2020
yanabasee:
These people will likely decamp to PDP if APC begin to mess their ambition up.....
Some will decamp while some will stay back and work against the party as witnessed in the last election.
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Edyice: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2020
grin

Thief-nubu

Let's see how he will turn Oyo to LAGOS... grin
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Firefox01: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Bakerdav:
This pple r just funny, Apc is deaded in oyo state already, mark my word
Lol. A party with 2 out of 3 senators and 9 out of 14 reps is not dead. Stop deceiving yourself. Makinde won because of the coalition by aggrieved APC members led by Senator Lanlehin to support him and due to the fact that Ajimobi just like Oshiomhole was horribly disliked and the people decided to punish APC as a result of that. Ajimobi is dead now, the coalition that brought Makinde on board has also collasped. PDP underestimating APC in Oyo state would be to their own detriment.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by mattmogan88: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Olusola147(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2020
krebdawise:
As If Ekiti APC is united..... Lol
APC in Ekiti is in confused state....
We Ekiti don't want APC again
Lol...My dear brother, 2022 still far oooo.U go want by fire by force grin
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by alekuwodo(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2020
Politicians with selfish interests, how can your own house be up in flames and you are rushing to quench the fire in another man's house.
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by sgd: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2020
Funny people
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by EdiskyHarry: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Oyo is not Lagos.
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Lavisha(f): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2020
The end is near for Agbero peoples congress

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Okfrank25: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2020
United we stand....o
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by anonimi: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Donlamzy:
If them like make them reunite or remarry or “re” anything, come 2023, GSM is going back to that office by the special grace of God, na man he be , #Oyo no be Lagos grin

Una don start again.
Do you want ThiefNuibu to commit suicide by killing himself ni? grin

imhotep:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11780136_apcdump_jpeg2556135eb33a61982087326b1713be75

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by AdmissionGetEas: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Surely they shall gather, but their counsel shall not stand. Oppressors will be relegate

Check my signature for your 200level admission without jamb. IJMB and JUPEB Registration still on
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by slimanyd: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2020
This are real Oyo state citizens speaking in one voice . No be all these Apc E rats on Nairaland.

Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Researchclue: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2020
RC Reference Manager

Our Reference manager will aid you to properly cite articles and other sources.
To get started, Visit www.researchclue.com and click on 'Research Tools' and 'Explore'

Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Access03(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Abouwaza:
APC is dead in my state
All I see is jokers in Oyo APC
Imagine
Akala,Lanlehin,Alli Shittu you are all losers
Lol. Like you own Oyo State. The likes of Otunba Seye, Ismaila Ashipa, Adebisi Olopoeyan, Hosea Agboola are all winners right? The joke is on you. APC will rise in Oyo State again.
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Access03(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Firefox01:
Lol. A party with 2 out of 3 senators and 9 out of 14 reps is not dead. Stop deceiving yourself. Makinde won because of the coalition by aggrieved APC members led by Senator Lanlehin to support him and due to the fact that Ajimobi just like Oshiomhole was horribly disliked and the people decided to punish APC as a result of that. Ajimobi is dead now, the coalition that brought Makinde on board has also collasped. PDP underestimating APC in Oyo state would be to their own detriment.
Apt. Don't mind many armchair political analysts we have on this platform. Had it been there was no coalition, Late Ajimobi would still have his way!

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Access03(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2020
slimanyd:
This are real Oyo state citizens speaking in one voice . No be all these Apc E rats on Nairaland.
I don't understand this mindset that says if you don't agree with my views on things, you must hate the truth or you are supporting something wrong. Whose truth and right are we talking about in a country with convoluted definitions of truth and right? This is politics and interests.
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Access03(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2020
anonimi:

Una don start again.
Do you want ThiefNuibu to commit suicide by killing himself ni? grin

Even those/party, PDP whose actions brought us to our knees as a country, are now strong voices in the choir of the dissastified. Never to PDP Again!
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Ellasure: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2020
updatechange:
APC should start packing their bags in Nigeria, Tinubu should get ready for the biggest shock of his political life.
Youths are about to take over now... till will get what we want, Una no go rest.

Because of one elections loss, you say APC should be packing. Not so sure. APC is responding to us government visa ban threats on their top officials, they are not tired of rigging and looting yet. When the ground is sure they will continue the impunity actions.

APC leopard can not change its colour.
Just pray that PDP should unite and keep applying more pressures on the active political leaders of the other party to ensure free and fair elections on continuous basis.
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2020
Access03:
Lol. Like you own Oyo State. The likes of Otunba Seye, Ismaila Ashipa, Adebisi Olopoeyan, Hosea Agboola are all winners right? The joke is on you. APC will rise in Oyo State again.
Yes APC will rise again in Oyo
Vision 3030
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2020
EBEk101:
pdp should put wike in charge of any state election and victory is theirs
Its not about Wike ooo,It depends also on how popular the Governor is,plus the whole fairness of the election.
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Access03(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Abouwaza:

Yes APC will rise again in Oyo
Vision 3030
The next election is around the corner. We'll all be alive to see how it pawns out. Ciao!
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Indispensable85(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2020
So this man is serious about his presidential ambition? Hmmmmm.... I prefer him to the old man in Lagos though. But the apc is dead as a result of Buhari performance in office. But the pdp should not make the mistake of fielding another northerner after 8yrs of Buhari. We're not in Hausa Fulani nation.
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Goke7: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2020
Indispensable85:
So this man is serious about his presidential ambition? Hmmmmm.... I prefer him to the old man in Lagos though. But the apc is dead as a result of Buhari performance in office. But the pdp should not make the mistake of fielding another northerner after 8yrs of Buhari. We're not in Hausa Fulani nation.

How else can they win?
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by eddyslim(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Access03:
Even those/party, PDP whose actions brought us to our knees as a country, are now strong voices in the choir of the dissastified. Never to PDP Again!
The same PDP just won Edo State... Never to APC instead.
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Epistasis(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2020
sojiboy:
This is a fantastic one by Fayemi, he is already taken the mantle of leadership, I am not surprised , he was there for Oyetola when he moved in to woo Omisore of ife, he went to rally round Adelabu in Oyo by intervening in the crisis closing rank with Akala, He also was there for Akeredolu of Ondo state, he was with Ganduje for the rerun...

So no one will beleiev the anti-party and anti-Yoruba narration ins some quaters

Fayemi's good works are commendable, but politicians can't be totally trusted. He may have eyes on the presidency too, that might be the reason he is perfecting those plans now.
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Access03(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
eddyslim:
The same PDP just won Edo State... Never to APC instead.
We all know that. But trying to tell me PDP is better than APC baffles me.
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by eddyslim(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Access03:
We all know that. But trying to tell me PDP is better than APC baffles me.
With the hardship and hunger in the country, I will say PDP is better than APC.
Re: Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
EBEk101:

fairness u say ? when oshopikin was involved nd two or three other governors in d state ? pdp gave them no breathing space they knew wat wike is capable of that y d IGP other wike to leave d state
Well u are right in a way,even if the fairness was due to the fact that the hawks were arm twisted by the fellow hawks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Use His "Political Mastery" To Install His Men? - TonyeBarcanista / Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack / Governors Slowing Down Take-Off Of State Police - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.