Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Needed Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Needed Woman (101 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Needed Woman by usmansani23: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2020
hello friends my name is usman sani the husband of the woman lieing critically sick on the sick bed with little chance of survival if not treated properly and quick, I have tried to get the required money for her treatment but all in vain, the doctor say that the bill is 100000 naira and I have only gather 55 thousand naira plus the ones I browed please I need help getting the remaining ones quickly , no amount is too small this is my account details thanks for those who will help with any amount
bank name : access bank
acc num: 1413759288
acc name: usman sani
am even ashamed of posting her pictures and showing to the world that I can't pay for my wife hospital bills.

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 22 September 2020 - The Necessity Of Peace / Be Resilient (1) / Leadership Lessons From A Janitor (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.