Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Industrial Cleaning - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Industrial Cleaning (132 Views)

Sales Of Aquatic Cleaning Equipments,for Lagoons,rivers,lakes,etc / Sales of Aquatic cleaning equipments,for Lagoons,Rivers,Lakes,etc / Call Us For Your Laundry And Dry Cleaning Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Cleaning by Prolifixent(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2020
We offer a full range of commercial cleaning services for factories, warehouses, and more.

Prolfix Enterprises offer all the services towards making your environment clean.

We pride ourselves on offering professional, reliable cleaning solutions that businesses need to operate smoothly. From commercial janitorial services and carpet cleaning to commercial office cleaning and post-construction cleaning,

Our technical ability, experience and knowledge of the industry make it possible to extend the scope and capacity of protective security measures for almost any environment.

Contact Us

Email: prolifixenterprises@gmail.com

Phone: 08032140286,08065569481

Mobile: 08029180385

Re: Industrial Cleaning by Denis08: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2020
Cleaning some floor carpets and mats is not easy at all, so I spend sometimes too much to wash them all. I wish I thought about it before I bought so many carpets.

(1) (Reply)

Is Registering Your Business Part Of Your Budget This Year? / I Want To Buy An Impulse Sealer, Either Neatly Used, Belgium Or Brand New. / Bought Brand New Reg 2013 Toyota Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.