Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Do You Think About This Legal Tech Idea For The Nigeria's Informal Sector? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Do You Think About This Legal Tech Idea For The Nigeria's Informal Sector? (136 Views)

Sushiswap Clone Script - The Best Business Idea For Your Defi Business / The Familiar Trend Of Tech Companies Failure In The Nigeria / This New $89 Trap Finally Solves The Nigeria Mosquito Problem Electric Mosquito (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Legal Tech Idea For The Nigeria's Informal Sector? by SamAzing: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Good morning everyone.
This post is specifically for this thread and is aimed at seeking your valuable opinions on the viability of an idea concerning tech and the informal sector economy as a whole.
Please do well to engage and give meaningful contributions from your experiences and genuine thoughts.
What do you think about having a platform that makes it very easy for tech dealers/businessmen and SMEs to access legal services? You can agree with me that there are lot of times that dealers would have needed the service of a lawyer so badly but due to the "stress" involved in getting one or the "scare" in affording them, they bail out and resort to easier ways out i.e by letting other parties begging their way out or paying lesser damages than what is obtainable or even letting go of the whole matter. Also, you cannot deny how many times you've seen the need for bringing agreements to be kept or even terms and conditions for your businesses but you do not have them. Other instances when services of a friendly and pocket-friendly players abound like when you need to draft agreements, or rent a space for your business or make some vital registrations etc. Personally, I have seen my friends having issues with their clients and the client doesn't want to listen to them while my friends needed a third party to intervene and conciliate the matter without formal threats like 'I'd sue you' and eventually, both parties need to calmly resolve the matter.
This platform will be digital via an app and website and even possibly, a USSD code so as to be friendly to the informal sector in Nigeria.
What is your thoughts please and most importantly, if you like this idea, how much do you think you can afford as a subscription fee for a month?
I'd be waiting for your responses and would do well to engage them.
Thank you gentlemen and ladies!

(1) (Reply)

Electric Fence In Benin By Ezilife / Cctv Camera Installation In Benin City By Ezilife / Please I Need Someone Who Sells Airtime In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.