Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why Does My Voice Crack? 6 Common Reasons, Tips, And More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Does My Voice Crack? 6 Common Reasons, Tips, And More (338 Views)

Losing My Voice Was The Darkest Moment Of My Life – Shakira / Tekno: When I Lost My Voice And Couldn't Sing For Over Six Months People Said It / Yemi Blaq: My Voice Once Got Me An Instant Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Voice Crack? 6 Common Reasons, Tips, And More by Susi007: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Voice cracks can happen no matter your age, gender, or whether you’re a teenager in class, a 50-something executive at work, or a professional singer on stage. All humans have voices with rare exceptions and so all humans can experience voice cracks.

Why, though? Here’s a little background that may help.

Anatomy Of A Voice

The tone and volume of your voice results from a combination of:

Air rushing from your lungs
Vibrations of two parallel pieces of tissue called the vocal folds or vocal cords
Muscular movements in and around your larynx commonly called the voice box
When you speak or sing and change your pitch and volume, the laryngeal muscles open and close as well as tighten and loosen your vocal folds... Read More Details Here ==>>>https://nutritionfood.in/why-does-my-voice-crack/

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo Gifts His Mum A Brand New Car To Celebrate His Chieftaincy(video) / Nigeria Protesters Crys For Help As Beyonce, Rihanna And Nick Minaj Speaks / Don’t Give Up’- Alicia Keys Lends Voice To #endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.