Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election (67085 Views)

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Ize-iyamu Goes For Thanksgiving After Edo Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by Abalado(f): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol,,,I fear Edo people,,Edo no be Lagos true true,,abeg who creat that slogan,I won knw,,Edo I hail o,the only state in Nigeria,I wish my state could be like that ,Ekiti people we can fear for Africa

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by bobluck: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Kriss216 post=94150524]Oremi ThatFairGuy1, I believe you're fine. Please respond asap. I want to believe you're healthy and alive. Please stay away from sniper.

Lol...guy you wicked.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by OfficialAPCNig: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ever8090:
Good development for the people of rivers state and Nigeria at large..at least his active participation in the just concluded Edo election have justify the huge amount of resources of the state.
Port Harcourt city can now compete with the most beautiful cities in the world and the living conditions of the people of Rivers state have improved overnight.
All the roads within the state capital that are still inaccessible by foot are now motorable.
All medical centers in the state are well equipped.
River state that is supposed to be on same level with Dubai,given to the huge resources of the state,remains a shit-hole all thanks to the type of leadership and followership we have in this country.
God will surely punish all Nigerian politicians and their supporters..
And Lagos is better than New York.

FYI, Rivers has better roads than Lagos and PH is far more beautiful than Ikeja.

Be guided

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by Mindclinic: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Abeg make una patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by Realtalk20: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by epicmadam(f): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol see kissing...

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by Olupristine(f): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Cute
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wike na torment to zombies grin those useless fûcktard cretins have been silent since yesterday
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by ogawisdom(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
With facemask grin
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by madjune(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Looks like Nengi peck more or less.
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by Kulas: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
The Wiked Wike, a courageous,rugged and fearless one. The man that came,saw and conquered. You remain my Hero and role model. Ride on, we are solidly behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by drey076(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
wike for president
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by KingEzem: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Otopoooooooooooooooooooooooo it's alright
Let me go and hustle.
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by TreasureJunky: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
All those miscreants insulting Igbos that any party they support always fail, please where are they? How market? I hope market is selling? Have they deactivated their nairaland accounts?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by KingEzem: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mindclinic:
Abeg make una patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry
U be artist abi u be fashion designer

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by midolian(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin grin
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by midolian(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Wike the wicked
Women are attracted to men with balls and confidence
Maad man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by Queenserah26(f): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
No be lie
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Wike the wicked

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by Saig: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
stephenduru:
Governor Wike was welcomed by his wife with a peck on arrival to Rivers State after helping Governor Obaseki win Edo State governorship election.

One word for them.

Source:http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/governor-wike-wife-welcomes-him-with.html?m=1

How do you mean he helped him to win
The people voted
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by AmazingELixir: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why is she covering her mouth to kiss her hubby..Abi the APC slayer mouth dey smell ni...?
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by ziondaughter247: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wike and his wife love each other very much! I love they way they relate with each other.

But seriously, if it's by looks or behaviour, one would expect Wike to be a mean and hot-tempered husband who probably beats his wife, sef. Lol. But it's obviously not the case, I've watched them over the years.
Wike is the kind of husband that if he loves you and you're good to him, he'll do anything to provide and protect you! But the day you Bleep up eeeh...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by chukel(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
All na pretence. No be so ffk and chikwendu bin de do? Always showcasing love on social media while one person was actually dying in love.
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by Mindclinic: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Fashion illustrator but presently learning pencil shading and realistic drawing.
KingEzem:

U be artist abi u be fashion designer
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by ThatFairGuy1: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:
Oremi ThatFairGuy1, I believe you're fine. Please respond asap. I want to believe you're healthy and alive. Please stay away from sniper.
cheesy cheesy

We don't win all races. We win some and lose some. Besides, you shouldn't rejoice yet.a Bayelsa case is still fresh in memory
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by Blackking98(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Wike the wicked

Real niggarrrrrrr grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by Ever8090: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

And Lagos is better than New York.

FYI, Rivers has better roads than Lagos and PH is far more beautiful than Ikeja.

Be guided
shameless comment...where did I compare Lagos with port Harcourt?..

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by slivertongue: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
terminator of osho
and his forty thieves on the beat.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Old picture
Re: Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election by hopexter(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:
Oremi ThatFairGuy1, I believe you're fine. Please respond asap. I want to believe you're healthy and alive. Please stay away from sniper.
cheesy cheesy

He's still in isolation centre embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR / Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) / Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.