Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Blaw-knox Paver For Sale @ 4.5m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Blaw-knox Paver For Sale @ 4.5m (2258 Views)

Cat (35-15) AP 1055B 2002 Paver Equip 4sale. Pics / Blaw-knox Paver For Sale @ 4.5 Million / Blaw-knox Paver For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blaw-knox Paver For Sale @ 4.5m by elementcom: 1:22am On Feb 28, 2011
A FULLY REFURBISHED BLAW-KNOX PAVER @ 4.5 million .

IGNORE THE MIDDLE MAN, CALL ME DIRECTLY AND I WILL GIVE YOU A QUOTE THAT WILL SAVE YOU MONEY.
PLEASE CALL OLA DIRECTLY IN LONDON ON M: 009447903550990, E: ajibolakaycee@yahoo.com W: www.elementcommercials.com

ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NIGERIA ARE:

CATERPILLAR BULLDOZER D8H

CATERPILLAR BULLDOZER D8D

CATERPILLAR D6C

CATERPILLAR 12 MOTOR GRADER

BLAW-KNOX PAVER PF65

BLAW-KNOX PAVER PF165

BLAW-KNOX PAVER PF115

ASPHALT ROLLER (TWO)

MARSSEY FERGUSON 575 AGRICULTURAL TRACTOR 

NISSAN CABSTER

TIPPERS

TIPPING TRAILERS SUITABLE FOR QUARRY USE

LOW LOADER TRAILERS

FLAT BED TRAILERS

MAZDA BIG BUMPER BUSES (DOUBLE DOORS)

TOYOTA BUSES

SAW MILL COMPLETE MACHINES

BOREHOLE MACHINE

CRANES & FORKLIFTS

ANY UK CARS (RIGHT-HAND DRIVE)

Re: Blaw-knox Paver For Sale @ 4.5m by elementcom: 12:35am On Mar 03, 2011
this nissan cabstar for only 750,000 naira only.

Re: Blaw-knox Paver For Sale @ 4.5m by anthonyeky: 1:05am On Mar 04, 2011
Have you seen or heard this before, Are u looking for a fast and easy way to sell your products and services, speed up to the 9jamarket.biz a website that is created to server Nigeria online sellers and buyers, 9jamarket.biz is the fastest and the bridge within you and your customers, 9jamarket.biz is a third party, that is linking you and the other person for safety reason,

Do you have Cars and want to sell them fast, Just come and join the moving train
Do you have Electronics and want to sell them fast , Just come and Join the moving train
Do you have Real Estate that you want to sell or you want Build and need help, Just join the moving train
Do you have Computers, phones, and other gadgets that you want to sell come get it posted,
Do you have outfit or home appliances and you want them sold fast just join the might train moving now, You are all welcome to 9jamarket.biz

With 9jamarket.biz ( Your products and services will be Recognized )

More are still to come with your help we will server you better and fine.

Pls Note: To add products and services when you have joined the sign and login, You will click on my account, then click on manage product on the light hand side of the website, then you Add the product or services you want to add up, You welcome.

Thanks and you welcome, to, 9jamarket.biz, An online market place for every Nigerians.

Website, www.9jamarket.biz
Re: Blaw-knox Paver For Sale @ 4.5m by aarifmistr: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2011
Dear Seller,

Can we have an inspection. My nos. are 08027048146 & 07093192433.
Re: Blaw-knox Paver For Sale @ 4.5m by elementcom: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2011
Yes you can have inspection. The machine is located in Osogbo, Osun State. Please give me a ring or mail me when you are ready to go. Thanks.
Re: Blaw-knox Paver For Sale @ 4.5m by maloa12: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2011
If you want to sell it fast, make an ad on this page in asphalt pavers for sale category.
Last year i was selling an old rototiller there.
Good luck.
maloa12

(1) (Reply)

2003 Black Honda Accord LX / Nigerian Used 1999 Toyota Camry LE For Sale @700k Kpere! / Lagos Cleared Honda Accord (EOD) 2003 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.