Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) (5839 Views)

Infinix Zero 5G Beats Other Phone Brands On Antutu Benchmark / What Happened To These Popular Phone Brands? / 10 Phone Brands That Failed Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Jung(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
OP never ever buy new Samsung phone before. Such a pity.

Phones with the best battery life right now, Samsung join

Chai ignorance oh

2 Likes

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Lionelbhass(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
I no fit laugh wink Anyways nice one there.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Jung(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
CuteMike01:

My uncle's wife uses the S9. Battery life is terrible. She uses an itel as backup so what is your point?

The phone na replica.

E sure die grin

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by ForestHill: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
uniqueuser:
lemme stop here
Top 5 SmartPhones (Opinion)
1.Samsung
2. Iphone
3. Huawei and Nokia
4. Vivo
5. Xaiomi
No Google pixel? Funny list

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by lakesidepapa(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
CuteMike01:

My uncle's wife uses the S9. Battery life is terrible. She uses an itel as backup so what is your point?

S10 battery is better
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by CuteMike01(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
[s]
Jung:

Chai ignorance oh
[/s]
Jung:

Chai ignorance oh
Give it 7 months. The battery go frustrate your life

2 Likes

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by CuteMike01(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Jung:

The phone na replica.

E sure die grin
Person wey get the pack for house. Bank statements and everything. No dey lie like this na
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by LadySarah: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hauwei. Going to 2 yrs. My children Don knack the phone tire for ground upon no screen guard . No shaking. No ish at all.Great battery life. Haven't owned a power bank since it came

My first time using a phone this long without visiting engineers.
Only that it doesn't support Google apps but we have a way to get them.

Samsung showed me pepper.Always with charger n powerbank. As you press a button, your battery minuses 2percent..3 mths later I woke up to find a swollen battery. Battery has expired. Screen problem nko?

Itel, it will never be well with you ppl. I became Transamadi Carlcare customer.

Nokia remains my fav though.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by CuteMike01(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
LadySarah:
Hauwei. Going to 2 yrs. My children Don knack the phone tire for ground upon no screen guard . No shaking. No ish at all.

Sadly, tecno and infinix users no go hear. Flex on jor

2 Likes

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by chingle5(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
LadySarah:
Hauwei. Going to 2 yrs. My children Don knack the phone tire for ground upon no screen guard . No shaking. No ish at all.

That is what I like abt andriod..... There is always a fix for all problem...

4 Likes

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Jung(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
CuteMike01:
[s][/s]

Give it 7 months. The battery go frustrate your life
Using mine since October last year. E nevrr gimme issues.

You fit tell me why?
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Jung(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
CuteMike01:

Person wey get the pack for house. Bank statements and everything. No dey lie like this na

I no believe sha. Show me the kpali lol
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Jafar1: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ur list is based on personal preference...

So there's no need for argument...

Samsung remains the king of Smartphones..
Followed by..
Apple
Huawei
Oneplus
LG

Then others...

Itel is the last in the total list sha..

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by CuteMike01(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Jung:

Using mine since October last year. E nevrr gimme issues.

You fit tell me why?
Yeah, because you're lying and you think we're too stupid not to see the truth
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
you try but make I just assume say you no know Google, HTC and one plus
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by CuteMike01(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
TopDawg007:
you try but make I just assume say you no know Google, HTC and one plus
I was referring to brands that are popular in Africa here you know. Those brands are awesome but HTC price is usually high. Too expensive angry

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Asianjollof007: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Chai, sas dem rub my infinix for potopoto
Tbh, I go like try huawei or xiaomi but I i no get money.. this infinix dey gimme high BP
Who go teach me yahoo? make I dey bomb site too
OP, you are a real nigga!
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Inspiration007: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
i dey use Sony Xperia
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Peppermintflav: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
LadySarah:
Hauwei. Going to 2 yrs. My children Don knack the phone tire for ground upon no screen guard . No shaking. No ish at all.Great battery life. Haven't owned a power bank since it came

Samsung showed me pepper.Always with charger n powerbank. As you press a button, your battery minuses 2percent..3 mths later I woke up to find a swollen battery. Battery has expired. Screen problem nko?

Itel, it will never be well with you ppl. I became Transamadi Carlcare customer.

Nokia remains my fav though.
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by CuteMike01(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Asianjollof007:
Tbh, I go like try huawei or xiaomi but I i no get money.. this infinix dey gimme high BP
Who go teach me yahoo? make I dey bomb site too
OP, you are a real nigga!
Thanks man wink
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Flytime: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Asianjollof007:
Who go teach me yahoo? make I dey bomb site too OP, you are a real nigga!
you know who to call lol
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Peterjnr123: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol....funny write-up
But wat about vivo and oppo??
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by CuteMike01(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Lol....funny write-up
But wat about vivo and oppo??
Nah, those phones are good but I was referring to brands that are popular in Africa here

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by greenskittles: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
I didn't expect this to be funny but I ended up laughing out loud, lmao

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by kpakpankolo: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
ukaface:
Nokia is good

But you see,space? That Na their problem.
Nokia get phone with better spec check Nokia 5.3, Nokia 7.2, Nokia 8.3 and Nokia 9 pureview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Jung(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
CuteMike01:

Yeah, because you're lying and you think we're too stupid not to see the truth

We no dey use inferior products like you. Your sister go buy second hand phone with receipt and carton, come dey form new phone here.

You mumu ehn cheesy

Goan buy good Samsung. Stop buying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Obzerfapex(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
My brother experience iOS 14 before you talk rubbish about iphone
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by jikins(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Jung:

We no dey use inferior products like you. Your sister go buy second hand phone with receipt and carton, come dey form new phone here.

You mumu ehn cheesy

Goan buy good Samsung. Stop buying rubbish

Why u dey talk as if say you dey der when he sister buy the phone. Well my brother bought Samsung A71 a month ago for N170k. Oga say e regret buying it that had he known he for buy IPhone instead. E say the phone ba3 nor dey last say him infinix s4 ba3 last pass am.

Me nor kukuma 1 make am feel bad if not I for yarn am say e nor try. If e ask me before e buy am I for discourage am.

Xiaomi poco x3 na less than 100k and he get better chipset than the A71, better ba3. I just nor 1 yab am because e dey feel bad already. But it is what it is.

7 Likes

Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by opera1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
WHERE IS OPPO?
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by AmosAkins: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
angry angry grin grin grin OP where is LG na??
well them get better phone only that their battery life worse pass iPhone
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Asianjollof007: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Flytime:
you know who to call lol
Oga mi, i no know anybody o.. You go fit put me through?
Re: The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) by Asianjollof007: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
opera1:
WHERE IS OPPO?
OPPO just enter naija market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gionee V188 Review Specifications – Huge 5200mah Battery / Tecno Launch L8 Plus With Larger RAM / I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.