Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Here Are 5 Things The Word Of God Gives Us. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are 5 Things The Word Of God Gives Us. (148 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / The Word Of God Is Powerful! / The Word For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 5 Things The Word Of God Gives Us. by TheNewVine(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Great and Precious promises that contain the power to produce everything you need is in the Word of God.

In this post we will be sharing with you five things the Word of God gives to you when you truly study, meditate and abide to it.

1. THE WORD OF GOD GIVES THE NEW BIRTH – 1 PETER 1:23.

“For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.” NIV.

2. SPIRITUAL GROWTH – 1 PETER 2:2.

“Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,” NIV.

3. FREEDOM – JOHN 8:31-32.

“To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” NIV.

4. HEALING – PROVERBS 4:20-22.

“My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body.” NIV

5. PROSPERITY – JOSHUA 1:8.

“Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.” NIV.
Re: Here Are 5 Things The Word Of God Gives Us. by lian555(f): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Once we receive the person of CHRIST, we have everything from the eternal thoughts of GOD made manifest in time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Defeat Your Fears / 5 Things To Not Joke With, As A Christian / Be Motivated !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.