Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,583 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Alpha Meta Cures Kidney Failure (testimony) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alpha Meta Cures Kidney Failure (testimony) (348 Views)

Alpha Meta Cures Kidney Problems, Asthma, Cancer And Arthritis / Alpha Meta Cures Asthma, Attention Deficit And Stroke Etc. / Alpha Meta Cures Cancer, Food Allergies, Meningitis Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alpha Meta Cures Kidney Failure (testimony) by alphametaspin: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2020
Testimony uploaded by Frengkie Budiman.

Saripah 31 years old now, I was diagnosed with kidney failure when I was 29yrs, and have been continuing had dialysis in these 2 years (twice a week), my stomach begun to be bigger because could not pee, the legs were also bigger, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, always lay down on the bed with oxygen tools, cannot walk well, can not eat well and hard to sleep.

I have to use WHEELCHAIR to go to the hospital, not allowed to drink much. Doctor only allowed me to chew a small ice stone. I had not had menstruation in 8months.

After consuming Alphameta:
Day 3: morning and afternoon, I had pee and defecate well. Early DETOX was throw up dirty blood from my mouth, after then my body is totally better.

After almost a month, her body is normal, also the legs. Today can drink PURE WATER, and bright on her face (totally not like a sick person), can go shopping, and no need to use wheelchair to the hospital, even the nurses are suprised because she can walk on the stairs in the hospital, have normal breath, and have her menstruation back!

After CHECKED by the doctor, the calcium standard is normal again, the poison level drop to low. Now she is waiting for the test, if it's low enough, the doctor said she might not need to have dialysis anymore. Thank God, Amazing!!!!

Alpha Meta is the Energy Booster for body cells, which are made from organic brown rice containing Alpha PSP to the needs of the body cells, to repair the body’s cells that are damaged.

Alpha Meta formulated after much research and is the perfect collection of natural nutrients consisting of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and high in carbohydrates and sources of phytonutrients taken from organic plants, especially rice seed choice. Therefore, Alpha Meta easily absorbed and utilized by the body-cells.

Alpha Meta Cures following:
Alzheimer Disease, Myasthenia Gravis, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson Disease,
Diabetes Mellitus, Cancer, Food Allergies, Kidney Problems, Fibroid, Chronic Fatigue, Syndrome, Meningitis, Stroke, Coronary Heart Disease, Attention Deficit, Hyperactivity Disorder, High Cholesterol, Asthma, Respiratory Conditions, Arthritis etc.

Alpha Meta has passed all food safety test and has local and international certifications.

Contact us for the product or whatsapp on +2348033924473. You can also visit our Facebook Page at /AlphaMetaNigeria.
Re: Alpha Meta Cures Kidney Failure (testimony) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
You scammers never seize to amaze me.

(1) (Reply)

The 6 Sickness That Kills Slowly / Special Gift For A Disturbed Child Named Karlman / Feeding Your Newborn: Tips For New Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.