Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) (2491 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / Akeredolu: We Must Restructure Nigeria To Make Progress / Akeredolu: We Did Not Reject Palliative Rice Sent From The Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
mrbyron:
Akeredolu that distributed bathroom slippers and ludo as incentives to voters! Tinubu has not learnt his lesson yet.
you are very right. Akeredolu destroyed everything in ondo state. pregnant mother's are been killed for not taking care of cos' of bad state of health in ondo state.
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by tesppidd: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartProf:

You think you can curse people and expect it not to return to you? I have no reason to mock his health issue and I'm not even aware he has any. I only described something obvious. If it's hurtful then that has been noted, but if you think it amounts to a bad wish on the life of whoever criticizes him, then you'll be served with your own bad prayers and not me cos you ain't God.
Curse people?

When did I curse anybody?

It is common knowledge that when you insult an old man's sickness, same will befall you.

We learnt this as early as 6 years old.

Repent and apologize or same will befall you.

Period.
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by romenna: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ondo people pls say no to godfatherism.
Tinubu is a bloody godfather
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by EASY39(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:
grin

Some PDP miscreants make me laugh

Just because Buhari helped Obaseki win a second term they think PDP is now strong

I laugh in supreme court
So buhari help PDP to win edo state during presidential election.

Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by SmartProf(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Curse people?

When did I curse anybody?

It is common knowledge that when you insult an old man's sickness, same will befall you.

We learnt this as early as 6 years old.

Repent and apologize or same will befall you.

Period.
You are one telling me he is sick, I and other Nigerians can't classify him as being sick, and I will never mock him if he was. Nothing will befall me but you who made that wish. To me I've taken note of what may have been hurtful and that's enough.
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by Wollykayb: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:
another rubbish talks again from Tinubu. tinubu will destroyed APC totally.

Truth always bitter
PDP will be buried totally in Ondo state

If you don't like it go and grab a sniper
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by TimeManager(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Edo election was the easiest ever for PDP. When the President helped the sabateurs dissolve the machinery of the party ably led by Oshiomole, the chances of losing Edo was as high as a 60%. Osho as APC Chairman would never in hell have lost Edo to the tax collectors. Worse off, the very inept Caretaker committee had to appoint a Ganduje with so huge a burden as the campaign head of Edo APC. That's so suicidal as giving your opponet a knife to harm you. Anyways, the actors in ondo are a refined winner for APC.

kiss the truth!
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by Wollykayb: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:
grin

Some PDP miscreants make me laugh

Just because Buhari helped Obaseki win a second term they think PDP is now strong

I laugh in supreme court

You think PDP get brain at all ?
They think its by their support but I saw federal support got Obaseki nd he would soon decamp back to APC
Let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by Wollykayb: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Nigerians should take a cue from this elections.
If you've ever needed proof that the Power is with the People, this is it. Like some one earlier said, victory for Obaseki changes the political atmosphere going into 2023.
By 2023, Nigerians would have been even wiser. I'm also proud of the fact that Edo elections had minimal violence and this should be the benchmark for elections going forward, if not better.
Also, congrats to Obaseki, I have a lot of Edo friends and can tell you they are strong willed. When you have ancestors that built empires and created some of the most beautiful art in times past, it makes for people with a sense of direction and strong value of self.
It is why most people don't like Godfatherism, and it's simply because no one wants to be governed by someone who doesn't own their direction.

Because PDP won Edo you think its by Edo people power abi ?
Its federal support that made it possible
Go nd sit down
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by solmus: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wollykayb:

You think PDP get brain at all ?
They think its by their support but I saw federal support got Obaseki nd he would soon decamp back to APC
Let's wait and see

When Obaseki start showing his true colours they won't be able to complain since he paid all of them

Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wollykayb:

Because PDP won Edo you think its by Edo people power abi ?
Its federal support that made it possible
Go nd sit down
it's federal support again. funny APC apologist. I hope you know that the so called buhari soldiers and police did the needful in the assignment they gave them in Edo state but the good people of Edo state resist them. hmmm.
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wollykayb:

Truth always bitter
PDP will be buried totally in Ondo state

If you don't like it go and grab a sniper
lol. that's what the likes of you said during Edo state governorship election. ondo state is next. #Ondonobelagos.
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Is this Tinubu okay at all,why is he talking slowly like this.
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
415volt:
Is this Tinubu okay at all,why is he talking slowly like this.

he has destroyed the Party more. #Ondonobelagos.
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by Coldie(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Northerners want to scan us, they intend to keep power beyond 2015 whether through Apc or pdp.

Southerners be wise.

They would weaken Apc, as a northerner becomes pdp presidential candidate in 2023 against a Southerner.

To your uthmost surprise pdp will win
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Food prices are soaring You can park your car and bus it. You can't park your hunger. Focus on food prices...its not just a nutritional issue, it drop the consumer price index and will deflate inflation.

Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Why APC may likely loss ONDO

When Agboola Ajayi, the deputy Governor Ondo State was in Apc, Atiku Floors Buhari, Wins 11 Of 18 Local Government.

PDP: 275,901
APC: 241,769
Margin: 34,132

Then, the price of Cement was #2400 and Now is #3500, Petrol was at the rate of #97 per litre and it's #160 now. Food stuff and other materials are not considerable for the masses again.

If these Ludo, Bread and bathroom slippers could be a Serving Governor project it's not an overstatement to say he has failed his people.

#SayNoToApc

I am For Eyitayo Jegede
I am for PDP
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by Bialegend(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
He has come back to his base where he can easily use thugs to win election. Later idiots will be fooling themselves on how tinumbu is popular.
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Eyitayo jegede is a goal. PDP is a goal. #Ondonobelagos.
Re: Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) by ShinnBet: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2020
He wants to bury PDP

More like entrenching PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Igbo lady predicted the results of the #ENDSARS protest / Obaseki Builds New Nysc Orientation Camp In Edo / Ondo State DSS, Soldier & Police Harassing Civilian In Lekki, Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.