Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Glo Berekete Tariff Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Berekete Tariff Plan (890 Views)

700% Bonus For Subscribers In The New Glo Berekete Tariff Plan / MTN Introduces New Tariff Plan, MTN Talkmore / Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Berekete Tariff Plan by edoairways: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
What is the GLO BEREKETE TARIFF PLAN?
BEREKETE is a prepaid tariff plan which rewards customers with amazing voice and data benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines with a minimum of N100. With BEREKETE, customers can satisfy their browsing and talking needs from the same recharge.

2. Who is eligible for BEREKETE?
All new and existing prepaid customers can subscribe to BEREKETE.

3. What benefits do I get on BEREKETE?
Berekete comes fully loaded with a lot of benefits for voice and data:
• A welcome bonus of N600 for all new customers upon successful activation of their lines. Successful activation means registering your SIM, recharging with minimum of N100 and making a first call
• A whopping 700% bonus on every recharge to call ALL NETWORKS and to browse the Internet
• Additional 250% data bonus on 1st recharge of the month (Up to 5GB FREE), every month for 4 months
• New customers also enjoy up to 100% bonus on every data plan they buy, every month for 4 months.

4. What are the detailed benefits that I will enjoy?
a. N600 welcome bonus, upon activation of a new GLO SIM. The bonus can be used for voice and data as follows:
i. N400 to call all networks at the rate of 70 kobo per second.
ii. N200 to use for data at the rate of N1/mb i.e. 200MB data
• You will be able to access this bonus after completing your SIM registration, recharging with minimum of N100 and making your first call
• Both voice and data bonus are valid for 7 days from when your line is credited
• Please note that the welcome bonus is a one-off benefit, that applies on the recharge with which you activated your new SIM. Subsequent recharges will not get the N600 bonus, but you will be entitled to a whopping 700% bonus.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Sale / Dropped Iphone In Water! / Phone Unlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.