Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Will Design The New Consignment Courier Website For You View Demo - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Will Design The New Consignment Courier Website For You View Demo (150 Views)

Bitcoin Investment Website, Courier Website♻️♻️ ♻️♻️ / I Will Design You A Courier Shipping Website / I Got A Demo File For Service Provider Lab 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design The New Consignment Courier Website For You View Demo by VictorObina3: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
[b]It is a software designed for companies that handle shipment packages to monitor the
logistics of storage and cargo handling to their final destination and managing
employees and drivers so you can track all of your company shipment.

the advantage of this software is that it is a web system,
allowing users accessed from a PC, Tablet or Smartphone possessing an Internet
connection and a webservices api’s ready (only for cargo Shipment applications,
it comes with a very simple documenation which contain
all setup guidline.

Call or WhatsApp: 070-43-34-7-3-91[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Solar Inverter By Teso Tech / Hire Mobile App Developers In India / Hotel Card Lock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.