Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

7-year-old Alleged Physical, Sexual Assault Victim Says She Rather Die Than Go H - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7-year-old Alleged Physical, Sexual Assault Victim Says She Rather Die Than Go H (487 Views)

Video: Moment An 18-year-old Alleged Scammer Got Shot Dead In Front Of His BMW / I'll Rather Die Than Go To Prison / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7-year-old Alleged Physical, Sexual Assault Victim Says She Rather Die Than Go H by FGInvestment1: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
A 7 year old girl identified as Yaz who just recovered from physical assault and sexual assault she suffered from her parents, and Uncle has chosen death over going back to live with them.

Yaz has been hospitalized in Hospital de Las Margaritas in Pueblo, Mexico since late August after suffering from internal bleeding, a collapsed lung, burn marks on her back and cigarette burns on her arms and hands, Crime Online report In addition to that, the girl also showed signs of sexual assault when she was examined by doctors.

“I want to die…I don’t want to go back to my parents so that they keep hitting me,” the girl said, according to a statement from doctors.

However, Yaz’s parents? Rafael N. and Alejandra N. have been arrested and detained since on September 3, According to the Attorney General of the state, her parents, have been charged with family violence and child abandonment.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/21/7-year-old-alleged-physical-sexual-assault-victim-says-she-rather-due-than-go-home/
Re: 7-year-old Alleged Physical, Sexual Assault Victim Says She Rather Die Than Go H by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uncle should have been arrested too....

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Nigerian Man Arrested For Beating A Restaurant Owner In Kuala Lumpur / Northern Govs Condemn Attack On #endsars Protesters, Demand Probe / FRSC Officials To Start Operating With Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.