Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Messi Says Goodbye To Arturo Vidal: I'll Miss You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Says Goodbye To Arturo Vidal: I'll Miss You (302 Views)

Arturo Vidal Fined For Munich Nightclub Fight / Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Says Goodbye To Arturo Vidal: I'll Miss You by Pantoo: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Arturo Vidal is closing in on a transfer to Inter and will leave Barcelona after two seasons at Camp Nou, with Lionel Messi sad to see him go.

Having become close friends with the Argentine and Luis Suarez, he departs with one LaLiga Santander title and one Supercopa de Espana.

"I only knew you from facing up against each other and you always seemed a phenomenon, but after I was lucky enough to get to know you personally and you surprised me even more," Messi said in a post on Instagram.

"They were two years sharing a lot and you made yourself noticed a lot. The dressing room will miss you, Arturo.

"I wish you the best in this new era and your new club.

"We'll meet again for sure."

Vidal then responded to the heartfelt message.

"Thank you, alien, it's an honour to have played with the best in history and thank you very much for your friendship," he replied.

"I miss you all already, we'll see each other soon."

https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/Transfers/Messi-says-goodbye-to-Arturo-Vidal-Ill-miss-you/2444231
Re: Messi Says Goodbye To Arturo Vidal: I'll Miss You by Pantoo: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

. / Anthony Joshua Confirms He Will Fight Kubrat Pulev On Dec 12, Wants Fans In Aren / Today's Roll Over Available Starting From 9pm(5 Odds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.