Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Argument - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Argument (668 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) / Guest Seen Draining Beer Completely From Its Bottle, Today, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Argument by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
In response to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6133438/man-dies-during-beer-parlor

I have come to realise that too many crimes happen under the influence of alcohol. Alcohol is meant to be consumed with joy. It has always since time immemorial been the source of joy to man all over. Every event, every gathering alcohol must be there.

Alcohol has so many advantages but that's a thread for another time. I'm here to speak about the control. Everyone says it's a spirit but it's not. It's about your body system. Please note this thread is for kpeffers. And I'm sure it will help someone out there.

1. NEVER DRINK ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. My brother this can never be overemphasized. Lack of food in the stomach increases the absorption of alcohol into the blood. Make sure you've eaten enough. If you've not eaten order a bowl of pepper soup with it. Apart from the fact that it slows absorption it also makes you filled. So you don't even drink much and you'll still be okay.

2. NEVER drink ONLY alcohol. Always support it with either kpomo, or fried meat. If suya or nkwobi is available nack am join. You go dey high well. If you be Eyan naira Marley you know what to do. Add am join. The drink will be slow and that's very important so as to know your guage

3. Never drink with fools. Bottle must break. If you see an argument please leave. Alcohol has a way of clouding judgement. As for me once I hear any shout na japa.

4: Drink happily. If you dey vex dey drink e no good o. You go over high.

5. Have water breaks in between. Remember when you're getting tipsy the one in your stomach has not begun to work. So always add water. Especially if na ororo

6. Know your brand and stick to it. If you're a beer man drink beer. If you believe ororo man stick to it. No go drink beer you niggar come buy casket you say you wanna back Henessey. That's the beginning of your journey into either gutter or embarrassment. Be guided.

7. Know your gauge. This cannot be over emphasised. When you're getting close to it stop. Abeg. Embarrassment no dey clean o.

8. Know your behavior... Know the signs when you're high. Look around you often. If you see people staring at you you Don dey nor nor be that. Leave jejely.

9. Hold your money close to you make story no start when e reach time to pay. As a rule I pay immediately I order. So I can japa when the need arises.

10. Never engage in a drinking competition. Guys we do that a lot. "omo I dey on four you dey on three Oya drink make you meet us " please don't. Sip your drink easy. If dem force you use the phantom method. I'll explain. Hold your cup go to the gents and empty it. They won't know. By the time you waste all their drink them go get sense.
But most importantly, never engage in a drinking bout. It always ends in tears. For a person like me, if you want to compete I'll go four bottles ahead before you start. And I'll still win you.

11. If you can dance dance o. It speeds up absorption and gets the liquor off your system faster.

Tips plenty but I'll stop here. Always remember to enjoy yourself sha. And also remember.... Drinking kills. So does SARS and malaria.
I'm not gunning for front-page but I know some people will be enlightened by this.

Drink responsibly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Argument by Yusfunoble(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2021
Hello boss Mejiloyon , you posted about job at Alimosho. I tried to contact you but I couldn’t. I stays at Iyana Ipaja, if there’s any opening or opportunity I’d be happy if you contact me.

Yusfunoble@gmaildotcome

1 Like

Re: Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Argument by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 09, 2021
Yusfunoble:
Hello boss Mejiloyon , you posted about job at Alimosho. I tried to contact you but I couldn’t. I stays at Iyana Ipaja, if there’s any opening or opportunity I’d be happy if you contact me.

Yusfunoble@gmaildotcome
dm

1 Like

Re: Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Argument by niyi123: 8:26pm On May 09, 2021
I have a complete unused 6kg gas cylinder for sale at Ikorodu, it is urgent- 7,500, it is sold for 10,500 in the market.
Collection point Ikorodu garrage
Re: Re: Man Dies During Beer Parlor Argument by Yusfunoble(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2021
Yusfunoble:

Yusfunoble@gmaildotcome

Done boss

(1) (Reply)

Easy-to-prepare Yam Recipes. / I Was In The Market Today And I Was Amazed At My Findings / Shark Energy Drink 4 Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.