Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nairalanders Help Sign Petition To Add Nigeria National Team To Fifa 21 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalanders Help Sign Petition To Add Nigeria National Team To Fifa 21 (193 Views)

Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams / Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. / NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help Sign Petition To Add Nigeria National Team To Fifa 21 by Codedrock(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12377023_maxresdefault3_jpeg7a349de07707b9953f576ff4f1e3ebf6
Hello guys, over the last few weeks i have been personally disturbing EA customer care telling them we Need our national team in the Fifa 21 Game coming soon. After doing a couple research it turns out the NFF is not stopping them from adding our team there is no licensing trouble there. After speaking with some Ea customer complaint attendants they told me i need to get more people to disturb them and chat them up about adding Nigeria to Fifa 21 so they will raise the alert level and the fifa developers will surely add the Nigeria national team to Fifa 21.. So guys i created an online petition that you can sign with link below.. And also most importantly a link to drop complaints to the EA customer care.. Guys please lets get this done!!

COMPLAIN TO EA CUSTOMER CARE HERE: https://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/?product=fifa-21&platform=pc&category=missing-content&issue=never-received-content
Scroll down below the page and select contact option

SIGN PETITION HERE: https://www.thepetitionsite.com/679/238/154/add-nigeria-national-team-to-fifa-21/

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Dominque

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Help Sign Petition To Add Nigeria National Team To Fifa 21 by Drifty: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
This is nice i have complained.. To them like you asked, guys lets go

(1) (Reply)

Delap Scores On Debut As Man City Edge Past Bournemouth / Why The Super Bowl Gets So Much Attention In America? / PSL Announces DStv As New Headline Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.