Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Breaking News!!! "Bbnaija's Laycon-onelyf Of Uk Collaborates" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News!!! "Bbnaija's Laycon-onelyf Of Uk Collaborates" (591 Views)

Breaking News! Bbnaija Housemate Khafi Shamed On The Front Page Of British News / Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music / Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! "Bbnaija's Laycon-onelyf Of Uk Collaborates" by Hunter2009: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
BREAKING NEWS!!! "BBNaija's LAYCON-ONELYF of UK Collaborates"

Gifted singer, Olayinka Moses Balogun widely known as ONELYF is cooking something big with wave making BBNaija's LAYCON

In a chat with Sahara weekly he opened up on his life and career. Excerpt....

CAN WE MEET YOU?

I'm a Nigerian UK's afrobeat artist and my fans always shout "9ja UK's finest" whenever they see me��.

Attended Local Government Primary School, Agege Lagos.

Stadium Grammar School, Ogba Lagos.

Ogun State University now Olabisi Onanbanjo University. Studied Banking and Finance.

Advance Diploma in Travel and Tourism/Hotel Management, London School of Business Studies.

Currently in Lewisham College, Studying Sound Engineering.

HOW DID THE JOURNEY START?

My love for Music started when I was in primary school, I joined the Coral group at primary 2, At primary 4, I was the leader of the coral group.

I started music professionally in 1998 and released my 1st Album in April 2004 Titled: (Kere o! Public Announcement.)

Moved permanently to the UK in 2008.

YOUR RECORD LABEL?

Its Omoekun Records based in London.

TELL US ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE?

I'm Happily Married with 3 kids all Boys.

WHICH TRACT BROUGHT YOU INTO LIMELIGHT?

I released my breakthrough track Eshamo in 2010 in the uk produced by G-Magic and the video Directed by JJC Skills for Bigboys Entertainment.
I have released some other hits songs: DON DADA, OMO ALARA ft. Pasuma Wonder.

The new track is out now Worldwide is Tittled: "KOKORO"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjZjMQ7STxc

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

RIP: Rapper Dagrin’s Ex-manager, Olamus, Slumps And Dies In Lagos / Unbelievable: I'm Pregnant For Laycon, Lady Claims ( VIDEO) / The Most Handsome Drumstick Ever ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.