Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Desperately Need A Job To Survive. Please, Help Me. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Desperately Need A Job To Survive. Please, Help Me. (843 Views)

I Desperately Need A Teaching Job For My Brother / Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs / With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Desperately Need A Job To Survive. Please, Help Me. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hey, guys. I know this is a long shot but I'm willing to try. Because if I'm being honest, I've exhausted all other possible options.

I'm 23-year old graduate and I wrapped up my NYSC last year. Since then I've found it impossible to get myself a job of any kind. It's been a very distressing past one year and I hate to admit it but suicidal thoughts have started to find their way into my mind. I'M DESPERATE FOR A JOB - ANY KIND OF JOB. PLEASE.

It's also been hard to survive through this period because I'm from a poor family that struggles every day to get by. There's almost never money to feed so whatever little income that falls on our lap, we use it to survive. Consequently, I have not been able to attempt any self-advancing project to help my chances at making a living. Hell, even internet data is hard to come by.

I'm a very good writer and I'm very vast in knowledge. I have a working idea of science, tech, politics, pop culture and sociopolitical ideas. I'm a graduate of public administration and will be willing to begin work posthaste. I have a background in leadership as well. PLEASE, HELP ME CONNECT TO A JOB - EVEN IF IT'S AN ODD ONE. Please, I'm at my rope's end here. I need money to feed.

I'm resident in Ikorodu in case anyone has got any jobs in their locale. I'm also very open to any job anywhere. PLEASE, HELP ME.

I hope this finds its way to the front page
Re: I Desperately Need A Job To Survive. Please, Help Me. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bro, let me be the bearer of bad news....MOST NIGERIANS ARE IN YOUR SHOES.

BTW beware of claiming to be willing to do "any" job. some will use that against you.

7 Likes

Re: I Desperately Need A Job To Survive. Please, Help Me. by DontBullshitMe: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Schools have resumed. How about teaching to raise money?
Re: I Desperately Need A Job To Survive. Please, Help Me. by Sirmikky1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Send CV to oxfordrealassets@gmail.com
Quoting choice position as the subject.

Re: I Desperately Need A Job To Survive. Please, Help Me. by VickyHills(f): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wednesday is the interview. Candidates within proximity would be considered

Re: I Desperately Need A Job To Survive. Please, Help Me. by ebuka10box(m): 4:09am On Sep 22, 2020
my bro I understand how e dey be. u are young so don't think suicide. I'm 28 and I graduated 2015 and also served but no job till now. it's been suffering and smiling. sometimes I get depressed but nothing man go do. I got tired of sending CVS and guess what I created a job for my self.
though the job hasn't made me wealthy but trust me it pays my bills and God has been faithful. try freelancing for houses ,u started small doesn't mean u will die small. God still has a plan for you that's y you are breathing so don't think about taking your life rn. when something good is bout to happen, devil gives u manipulative thoughts... it's well with your soul bro
Re: I Desperately Need A Job To Survive. Please, Help Me. by Nopanties: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Mr OP, as a graduate, explain to me how a person can be "very vast in knowledge". What knowledge?
Re: I Desperately Need A Job To Survive. Please, Help Me. by SissyAda: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
@OP, you may follow job vacancy/advert handles such as epic jobs, amazing careers, Africanbio hub on Instagram. You may just get lucky
Re: I Desperately Need A Job To Survive. Please, Help Me. by Deeblink: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2020
10:06am
Subject Teachers needed for English, Physics and Chemistry for immediate employment.
Qualifications: B.SC,B.ED,B.A
Send your CV to oyelowod85@gmail.com
WhatsApp/Call: 07034455660/ 08186800476
Entry closes on September 30th 2020.

(1) (Reply)

. / Egbin Graduate Trainee Updates!!!! / Ho Real Is This Invite For Interview Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.