Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. (543 Views)

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago / Wedding Cake Of Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by LikeAking: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
If dem go met The USA and Co,they will fall their hands.So these smart Nigerians took a route most successful business men in the USA and Co have used to achieve their dreams.

The went to the almighty China,"A country were billionaire dreams are made".In China they got the right hands and equipment for their factories.

They weren't duped or scammed by the Chinese. The Chinese people did not also kill their dream like our friends in the west will do to any aspiring African business man.

The Chinese have assisted Billionaire Dangote to build his world class refinery and many other plants.

Nigerian auto hero, "INOSON" is also a beneficiary of the Chinese expertise and good nature.
With the aid of the Chinese this dude is now manufacturing cars making Nigeria proud.

The Chinese are in Nigeria working with their Nigerian counterparts at the Inoson plant.

The list of Nigerians who have benefited from the progressive culture of the Chinese is endless.

Most of the factories we have in Nigeria are built through the Chinese connection,else it wouldn't have been possible to achieve such feats.

Oh!.How about our darling Tecno phones and co?.

Many Nigerians have their own brands cos of China.

You can have you own brands too("You reading"."Yes!"wink.

Its easier for a Chinese man to own a manufacturing company in China,but its very difficult for an American to own a manufacturing company in America.

The reason is simple:The Americans run a "One giant economy".They want only a few people to progress.They call it Capitalism. While the Chinese run the "Many Giants Economy".A community oriented system designed for mass success. Now tell me the Economy you prefer.

E shock you?

Decades ago it was almost impossible for Nigerian business men build industries despite having all the funds,because the people controlling the world will put them on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by istina: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sooner or later you will realise that nothing goes for nothing with the chinese. Ask Singapore

1 Like

Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by LikeAking: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
Welcome to China.
Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by LikeAking: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
A country were billionaire dreams are made.

This one pass American dream oh.
Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by LikeAking: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
istina:
Sooner or later you will realise that nothing goes for nothing with the chinese. Ask Singapore

I am not asking.
Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by CavemanDefuturo: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Capitalism any time any day... You work hard, you get rewarded smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/6134400/business-idea-financial-investment-what#94170495
Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by LikeAking: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
CavemanDefuturo:
Capitalism any time any day... You work hard, you get rewarded smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/6134400/business-idea-financial-investment-what#94170495

Me and you know say na by connection,not hard work in a cap society.

Its very rare for hard work to bring money.

Na the poor work hard pass.

1 Like

Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by LikeAking: 1:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Welcome to China

A country were billionaire dreams are made.

This one pass American dream oh.

1 Like

Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by eazymoni: 3:18am On Sep 22, 2020
LikeAking:

Me and you know say na by connection,not hard work in a cap society.

Its very rare for hard work to bring money.

Na the poor work hard pass.

park well jare, you don't know what you are talking about, China nearly collapse practising communism, until it received sense and opened up its doors to capitalism and started copying the tech that foreign investors ( capitalists) brought to their country. and lastly the poor work hard in manual labour cos they have nothing to offer mentally, and unfortunately its people that uses their brains that get rich, not the ones carry heavy loads in the markets or carrying concrete.

1 Like

Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by LikeAking: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2020
eazymoni:
park well jare, you don't know what you are talking about, China nearly collapse practising communism, until it received sense and opened up its doors to capitalism and started copying the tech that foreign investors ( capitalists) brought to their country. and lastly the poor work hard in manual labour cos they have nothing to offer mentally, and unfortunately its people that uses their brains that get rich, not the ones carry heavy loads in the markets or carrying concrete.

They reinvented communiisim to suit solve theire problem.

Thats the concept.

Modern day communism.

Hasn't the so called democracy collapsed Nigeria?

ANS oh.
Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by eazymoni: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2020
LikeAking:

They reinvented communiisim to suit solve theire problem.

Thats the concept.

Modern day communism.

Hasn't the so called democracy collapsed Nigeria?

ANS oh.
Communism is an economic system.... democracy is a political system, interchanging the two shows you don't know what you are talking about. so I don't have any comment for you.
Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by LikeAking: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2020
eazymoni:
Communism is an economic system.... democracy is a political system, interchanging the two shows you don't know what you are talking about. so I don't have any comment for you.

You are dodging an intelligent conversation.

Carry your manipulative nature go.

You know what I am talking about,but choose to hide your face in the ugly dungeons of manipulation/cuninness.
Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by eazymoni: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2020
LikeAking:

w
You are dodging an intelligent conversation.

Carry your manipulative nature go.

You know what I am talking about,but choose to hide your face in the ugly dungeons of manipulation/cuninness.

Oga what am I dodging here? you were hyping communism which has long been abandoned by sensible nations, then you started talking about Nigerian democracy collapsing....carry your wahala dey go abeg, if you like communism so much, go and stay in north Korea. The world belongs to manipulative, smart and wise folks, that's why they use mentally lazy folks like you. I know you are hyping communism cos you are too lazy to work, want to own what you did not work for, on a communal basis. The world has since forgotten communism and move to capitalism which breeds quality and excellence.
Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by Redman44(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2020
Modern China is a blessing to the world, take it or leave it. China has made it possible since the year 2005 for many people around the world to become wealthy by selling cheap Chinese products. You can start a factory with affordable machines imported from China. You can get small tools and implements from China and use these tools to start a business in Nigeria. These same tools are very expensive to import from Europe and the USA. There are people in the USA and Europe who generate income from importing small items from China to sell on Ebay and Amazon in their countries. I am speaking from experience. Many Companies in Europe and the UK are kept afloat with cheap products from China. Let me just stop here.

China has some bad tendencies, but the Chinese nation needs to be appreciated. Cheers.
Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by LikeAking: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Redman44:
Modern China is a blessing to the world, take it or leave it. China has made it possible since the year 2005 for many people around the world to become wealthy by selling cheap Chinese products. You can start a factory with affordable machines imported from China. You can get small tools and implements from China and use these tools to start a business in Nigeria. These same tools are very expensive to import from Europe and the USA. There are people in the USA and Europe who generate income from importing small items from China to sell on Ebay and Amazon in their countries. I am speaking from experience. Many Companies in Europe and the UK are kept afloat with cheap products from China. Let me just stop here.

China has some bad tendencies, but the Chinese nation needs to be appreciated. Cheers.

Correct talk.
Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by LikeAking: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
eazymoni:
Oga what am I dodging here? you were hyping communism which has long been abandoned by sensible nations, then you started talking about Nigerian democracy collapsing....carry your wahala dey go abeg, if you like communism so much, go and stay in north Korea. The world belongs to manipulative, smart and wise folks, that's why they use mentally lazy folks like you. I know you are hyping communism cos you are too lazy to work, want to own what you did not work for, on a communal basis. The world has since forgotten communism and move to capitalism which breeds quality and excellence.

Why are you disgracing your self.

The world belongs to manipulative, smart and wise folks,.Then dont complain when you are kidnapped,robbed,killed by people smarter and stronger than you.Dont complain when the smart politicians play you.

Do you know the major reason why people are poor?
Its because the world is designed to favor a few.

You know how must of the peeps in Nigeria made their money right?
May be you are one of them of their gf/bf/pikin,etc.

Know the truth.

Dont you admire present day China?.

Bro you are just been petty.

We are talking about tackling corruption and moving Nigeria forward.

The econ/biz of communist policies will help Nigeria.
Communism has been modified by some sensible nations and its doing well.

The world has since forgotten communism and move to capitalism which breeds quality and excellence.They will soon wisen up.

This system will favor you, "Mr hardwork,manipulative, smart and wise, while your bank account = 0".

The govt will do the right thing.
Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by LikeAking: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
eazymoni:

What North Korea is practising is "Jonzing","Timidity","Low life".

ITS NOT COMM.
Comm is advanced above that concept.
Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by eazymoni: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
LikeAking:

Why are you disgracing your self.

The world belongs to manipulative, smart and wise folks,.Then dont complain when you are kidnapped,robbed,killed by people smarter and stronger than you.Dont complain when the smart politicians play you.

Do you know the major reason why people are poor?
Its because the world is designed to favor a few.

You know how must of the peeps in Nigeria made their money right?
May be you are one of them of their gf/bf/pikin,etc.

Know the truth.

Dont you admire present day China?.

Bro you are just been petty.

We are talking about tackling corruption and moving Nigeria forward.

The econ/biz of communist policies will help Nigeria.
Communism has been modified by some sensible nations and its doing well.

The world has since forgotten communism and move to capitalism which breeds quality and excellence.They will soon wisen up.

This system will favor you, "Mr hardwork,manipulative, smart and wise, while your bank account = 0".

The govt will do the right thing.
your thinking faculty is is far below par if you think, kidnappers, robbers or our thieving politicians are smart people, think of people like dangote, Jim ovia, davido, whiz kid, osimenh, think of people who stand out as smart, poor people like you are not smart, that's why you think you are entitled to somebody else's sweat, go use your, work smarter not harder, you might just getting a little money to get a little comfortable, stop crying for communism, its in the dark ages. If China is practicing Communism, jack ma will not have 1 million dollars, cos the government will only allow him to have just what he NEEDS. Anyway, like I said before, you are too dull to understand the cross between government and economics.
Re: Mind-blowing:How The Chinese Helped Dangote And Co To Greatness. by LikeAking: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
eazymoni:
your thinking faculty is is far below par if you think, kidnappers, robbers or our thieving politicians are smart people, think of people like dangote, Jim ovia, davido, whiz kid, osimenh, think of people who stand out as smart, poor people like you are not smart, that's why you think you are entitled to somebody else's sweat, go use your, work smarter not harder, you might just getting a little money to get a little comfortable, stop crying for communism, its in the dark ages. If China is practicing Communism, jack ma will not have 1 million dollars, cos the government will only allow him to have just what he NEEDS. Anyway, like I said before, you are too dull to understand the cross between government and economics.
You lack understanding.Why are the only 1 misunderstanding this simple write up.

Just go rest.You think some of those guys you mentioned made money cos they are smart abi.Continue disgracing your self.

You are among the guys that refer to "vices" as part of business.

We cant run a country based on" the strong/smart/manipulative/ gets everything".
We will end up creating horror at the end.
Crime will blow.

Its should be based on our contribution.

Always remember if you are smart with your brain,the armed robber is smart with his gun.
May the best man win.

[b] If China is practicing Communism, jack ma will not have 1 million dollars, cos the government will only allow him to have just what he NEEDS.[/b]Not that ancient communist sysytem.I made reference to modern day china.
Dont you like the way thing s are done their?
Nobody is taking anything from anybody.
The reason why jack Ma is successful is because his biz is centralized around Chinese exports.

Focus on the biz/economics advantage of modern communist policies.
No wickedness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chairman/CEOS Of Innoson Group And Seplat Group Clocks 60 Years / Bitcoin Trading Group With 18k Members For Sale / What Is The Best Way To Invest My 10,000 Dollars In Cryptocurrency’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.