Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

How Do I Boost My Retentive Memory? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Boost My Retentive Memory? (229 Views)

How Do I Boost My Immune System? / How Can I Boost My Immune System / Ways To Improve Your Retentive Memory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Boost My Retentive Memory? by MrOjay1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
I think i'm beginning to have a problem remembering the names of people i have read about or some few particular historical dates.

It's not that i forget things i read but sometimes i struggle to remember some names.

It can be very frustrating when in a discussion or any other form of communication,you try to mention names to butress your point then you struggle to remember the name.

For example,i was just having a light discussion on witchcraft and sorcery praticed abroad.

The discussion delved into the Harry Potter movie and i wanted to mention the name of the main character(Daniel Radcliffe) which i have always known then i went 'ehm ehm ehm,wetin be that him name again sef?'

I couldn't remember it but this is something i have always know right from when i watched the movie.

This has happend on other occasions when i was discussing politics or football.

Is this normal?

I told someone about it and he said i'm probably restive.That maybe my mind is not settled.Probably like i bother too much about things and it's affecting my mind.

Could this be true?

CC:Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Retentive Memory? by lordm(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Buy 1terabyte hard disk, put it in your head, case solved

1 Like

Re: How Do I Boost My Retentive Memory? by Vyzz: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
That's why we all need the brain chip...

The Chip will do all the remembering for u...

At some point... We can use it to do examination malpractice in exam grin

(1) (Reply)

Antenatal Care: Its Importance In Nigeria / Why Hypertension Is Deadly. / US President And Wife, Donald Trump, Melania Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.