Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets (46163 Views)

Edo Election: Youths Campaign For Obaseki In Benin Streets / 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally / APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets by earnit3: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
really..
Re: Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets by deboysben(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yobabad:
But why do Yoruba Muslims hate Obaseki but supported Yahaya Bello even when Obaseki performed better than Bello
they are good at supporting evil, thuggery rigging and all that.

I have never seen them support what will better the life of nigerians.
Re: Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets by tamdun: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
deboysben:
they are good at supporting evil, thuggery rigging and all that.

I have never seen them support what will better the life of nigerians.
Even a kid will easily decode u people, a whole tribe supporting atiku a fulani man(third on the list of world deadliest terrorist) are calling yoruba people evil? Igbo people are too daft I swear

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets by rolams(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yobabad:
But why do Yoruba Muslims hate Obaseki but supported Yahaya Bello even when Obaseki performed better than Bello

Says who?
Re: Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets by cosmos1440: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
LadyExcellency:

If I may recall, nobody including PDP wailed when PDP lost Bayelsa State through the ballot box. Jonathan and Wike congratulated Lyon the APC candidate.

Was democracy not under threat when an APC candidate, Hope Uzodinma that came fourth in Imo Gubernatorial Election was declared winner by Supreme Court against the wishes of Imo citizens?

When PDP lost in Ekiti, Osun and Kogi states and even Kano state. You PD pigs were all screaming and wailing. Even Buhari's victory in 2015 caused so much anguish for you guys that you PD pigs gave Atiku the longest ejaculation in the history of mankind. . . Atiku is cumming lasted for how many months after the 2015 general election.
Re: Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets by onlyson16(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nbotee:
Dey shld please proceed to Kabaka and Oshiomole's village to celebrate oo.. Let d pain sink in
bro u wicked ooh..ar u a brother to johnwicked wike from river of badmantin?���
Re: Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets by Zetty177x: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Duggedised12:
That is why I am glad obaseki won. The way kakaba rounded up ogbe boys as if Edo belongs to him,then you have hosa and co making unguarded statement as if they did "talk and obey " for Edo people,let's not even talk about the "go and die " ex governor.

Lol. U de grounded with facts
Re: Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets by ihesiuloa(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Up bendel!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each / Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.