Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,667 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho (8492 Views)

Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho by Harkinloyhe19(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2020
Madibah:
Why would dey say she didn't wear bra? undecided

She wear bra na
But she didn't wear clothe

Please send your account number ���... Lolz.
Re: Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho by NobleAngell(f): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
so in your words , indecency is not wearing a bra? I really don't think it concerns you or any 'Nigerian' weather she decides to wear a bra out or not.
I think you should watch the video first then you'll know that a bra was very much needed.
Re: Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho by TheSourcerer: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2020
NobleAngell:
I think you should watch the video first then you'll know that a bra was very much needed.
still doesn't concern me tbh I don't see why any body should be.
Re: Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho by pinkbarby: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Madibah:
Why would dey say she didn't wear bra? undecided

She wear bra na
But she didn't wear clothe

Erica did not wear that dress to Dele momodu house for the interview, she wore a black and white jumpsuit to his house.

The Op lied to you people

see the pic I posted, this was what she wore, as you can see dele momodu in the pic inside d living room.

I have reported the op for posting false information
Re: Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho by pinkbarby: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:
Ashawo dey wear bra
Erica did not wear that dress to Dele momodu house for the interview, she wore a black and white jumpsuit to his house.

see the pic I posted, this was what she wore, as you can see dele momodu in the pic inside d living room.

Re: Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho by pinkbarby: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
You are nothing but a useless, clueless liar. That is not what she wore.
Erica wore a white and black jumpsuit that covered her whole body to delemomodu house

Re: Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho by pinkbarby: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
robinso01:
Person wey dey find pikin no dey wear pant, person wey dey find customer no dey wear bra.

Re: Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho by Maxwellgunz: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
JOB ALERT!!!
There's an Ongoing Recruitment at PIREX INCOPORATIONS
* Graduate Management Trainee
* Office Assistant
* Human Resource Executive
* IT Support Officer
*Customer Service Executive
Interested candidates must be willing to learn, creative, work with little or no supervision.
Send your CV to: careers.pirexinc@gmail.com
Application deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Forward as Recieved!
Re: Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho by 444crop: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Gaaaadaaamit this girl is neat
Re: Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho by Kobicove(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nigerians and busybody undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho by wearsandtrends1: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2020
no bra advocate
Re: Nigerians Blast Erica For Not Wearing A Bra During Her Visit In Dele Momodu’s Ho by wearsandtrends1: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2020
pinkbarby:

but she wore no bra on a chiffon outfit.
can u defend that too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neyo Vs Chris Brown. / Regina Daniels Goes Half Naked With Ramsey Nuoah In New Movie (photos) / Meet Man Who Owns A Private Airport Inside His Mansion - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.